Marlon's POV

I laughed as I watched Michael dance around and make chicken noises. Tito had dared him to do it and it was really funny. "Alright you can sit down now, man," Tito tells Michael who sighs in relief.

"Alright, who's next?"

"Truth or dare, uh.... Marlon," Michael said looking over at me now. I huffed, thinking for a moment. "Dare," I responded, a mischievous look on my face.

"I dare you to.. call a girl that you like and tell her you like her," Michael grins. I fight the urge to roll my eyes. Is he serious right now?

"Alright.." I say, moving over to the hotel phone. "But no peeking." I pick up the phone and dial.. Tonya's house. Her mother picks up, but I freak out and hang up. I don't want them to overhear her.

"So?" Tonya asks, looking over at me. "Uh.." I look away from her, cause it's hard to lie to someone who you like. "She uh.. didn't answer."

"Dang it," Tito says quietly. I look at him, "huh?? So you wanted me to make a fool out of myself?" I ask him with an eyebrow raised. Tito just smirks at me, "hey? What are brothers for?"

I roll my eyes, "Shut up." Tito chuckles, "nah, you love me, man," he says. "Anyways, Mike. You can have my turn," I tell him, sitting comfortable. "Yes!" my younger brother exclaims, making me laugh at his excitement.

"Hmm.. Tonya! Truth or dare?" Michael asks. I look at Tonya to see her response. "Umm.. truth," she responds. I'm glad she's playing in the safe side. Who knows what embarrassing stuff my goofy brothers would dare her to do.

"Do you like anyone in the circle?" Michael asks Tonya, taking me by surprise. "You don't have to answer if you don't want to," he tells her quickly, noticing her hesitation.

"Maybe don't make it so narrow," I say, trying to get her to feel a little better about answering, but I couldn't stop myself from being curious too. "What do you mean?" Michael asks. "I mean like... don't limit it to just us, ask her if she likes anyone that came on the trip with us," I explain.

"Pillow fight!!" I hear Randy scream from the other room. Man, these walls really are thin. I hear lots of ruckus in there, along with Jermaine yelling at Randy to shut up and Jackie telling Jermaine to lighten up.

I hear the sound of pillows hitting people and I assume that Jermaine got hit because he's all competitive now, saying stuff like "oh you're on man." Now they're all laughing and going crazy with the hotel pillows.

Eventually they calm down when Tito yells at them to be quiet. I can't hold back my laughter. Once it quiets down, all eyes are on Tonya again.

Michael takes a breath after he's done laughing, looking at Tonya. "Anyways, yeah, what Marlon said," he chuckles. Tonya is quiet for a while before answering, "yeah, I guess I might fancy someone," she says in that cute, beautiful soft voice of hers.

I notice how she doesn't look at any of us when she responds either. Maybe it's so we won't get any hints.. but I hope it's me. I hope.