19.

Shanell
Moments later

"Come on, Lima."

"Come on." I rushed Lima, pulling her along with me as we both ran down the street, just trying to get off of this block all together now.

Milan was still in that house and we did not want to leave her but it'd gotten too crazy for just Lima and I both. We'd tried our hardest to make her leave with us but she ended trying to fight fist us and throwing things at us both. All while she talked shit about us, Lante, Ms. Alexander and even Cain. After that, me personally, there was nothing else I could do. I had to let it go because she was disrespecting the people I loved.

Drunk or not—there was some truth to it all. Trust me, I've had enough experience with alcohol to know. So, if that's the way she felt then she was no friend of mine and I had to wash my hands with her.

Though I did though, Lima was still trying to help the girl.

Despite her talking about her, her mom and her brothers, she didn't want to leave Milan just as much as I didn't at first.

That all came to an end though, once Milan had ended having sex with the guy she'd been talking to since we'd gotten there, right in front of us. We then tried pulling her off of him and making her stop but she was too far gone by then. We didn't let it get too far though as we dragged her off of the boy and out of the house but all of the guys had ended up threatening both me and Lima, saying that Milan was a grown ass woman and if she wanted to stay then she was going to stay.

And she agreed with him.

All before she had then snorted a line of crack cocaine with the guy she'd had sex with and then told us all that she hoped that the guys would kill Lante. All before she began to actually come up with ways for the guys to do so.

After that, there was nothing else Lima and I could do at that point except get ourselves to safety and tell both Delante and Cain what had happened. Because Milan had completely turned her back on Delante and everybody else and it was like she became a part of his enemies in that house.

So instead of standing there further like idiots as the sun was now up. We'd ended up running out of there to save our own asses.

We had to.

"Here, Shanny!" Lima yelled to me as she quickly passed me my car keys, all while we made our way to the end of the block where my car was still parked on a lone corner.

"Get in. Get in." I then told her quickly as we hopped into my car and I quickly started it up—all before furrowing my eyebrows in the moment.

"What's wrong?" Lima asked as she looked at me in confusion before she looked straight ahead at exactly what I was looking at.

We both looked now, trying to figure out what was going on since we hadn't even noticed that there were a bunch of cars sitting on this block.

Before I could even think, I took a harder look as I quickly shifted my head to Lima and she did the same to me once I we realized that the cars were full of Cain and Delante's friends.

"Oh my god." I said to her as Lima gasped loudly, pointing frantically out of my driver's side window now.

"Shanny!" She screamed as I quickly looked, seeing as Cairo rush around the corner and my eyes popped out of my head in shock.

"Open the fuckin' door, Shanell." He spat sternly as he ran up to my car, banging hard on my window now with his gun.

All while Delante came running down the block as well, making his way over to Lima's side as I panicked and she did the same.