Free Pass

Aizawa told us about the upcoming exams. There were written exams, and practical exams.

"Trafalgar, we got a letter from your old principle saying you already passed your practical exams in America... with a student names Eustass Kidd? Yes, I believe he's in 1-B. That means you have the written exams off. Stay home" Aizawa said, making the other kids jealous.

"That's not fair!" Sero yells.

"He had to take the same exams, so it really is. We'll just have to study and practice as hard as we can!" Yaoyorozu says in response.

We continue the day as normal. At lunch, I saw Kidd again. We argued.

When the day finished, I went home. While everybody else was busy studying and training, I was busy laying on my couch sipping soda all day.

The week of testing was uneventful until the last day. I was at home, doing nothing. Sure, I did a tiny bit of studying here and there. But for the most part, I just relaxed. Went out with my mom. On top of school and her work, we just barely saw each other. It was nice.

It was on the final day that something happened. No, it wasn't just something on the news. It was big. At least for me.

I had gone to the store to get some food. We had run out at home. I was wearing my white sweatshirt and black sweatpants.

I was in the produce isle when I looked up at the camera things they have in the store where you can see yourself in it.

Behind me was a man wearing a very familiar black, furry coat. He had black hair, brown eyes, and a faint scar running down his cheek. I took my eyes off the camera, and looked at him from the corner of my eye.

On his neck is a tattoo. A tattoo that sent shivers down my spine. I hadn't seen it in 5 years.

It was a face. 2 pitch black eyes, a tiny nose, and a smile with just teeth, all crossed out with a diagonal line.

I followed him

I followed him. Once he left the store, he took an immediate right. I stayed a bit away, making sure he didn't see me. He turned again, now on the side of the store. I looked around. No cars, no people.

I saw him pull out a cigarette. That's when I rushed him, tackling him to the ground, causing him to yell in shock.

I made a tiny room, just big enough to fit me and him.

Forgot to mention. One of the many things I can do in my room is make anything inside of it silent. Very useful. I learned it from an old friend.

"Who the hell are you?" I say, placing a hand on his throat.

"What the hell? Get off me, you sack o' crap!" He yells, squirming. I press down on his stomach with my knee, causing him to yell.

"What is your name?" I ask again.

"Jun! It's Jun! What do you want from me!" He tells, moving him arm which I step on, pinning it down.

"You work for Joker, yes?"

"Joker? Who's Joker? Never met him."

"Then maybe we need to click refresh." I raise my fist, causing him to yell out.

"Yes I work for him! Leave me alone!" He tells, sweating a flood.

"How'd you get this coat?" I ask, picking up piece of it.

"Uhm.... Joker gave it to one of his officers, and he gave it to me." I knew this wasn't a lie. It was just like Joker to get rid of something like this.

I grit my teeth in anger. "Dammit... what officer?" I ask him.

"Ueda!" He says as he starts squirming again.

"Of course it was Ueda... he never gave a shit about him."

"Who the hell are you!?" He yells, looking at me.

"Doesn't matter. I have a deal for you. I'll let you go under 2 conditions. 1. You didn't see me. 2. You give me this coat. Got it?"

He looks at me and quickly nods. "Ya! Take it! I don't care about it!"

I take it off him and get rid of the room. "Well? Go ahead." I pull out my phone and call the police as he starts running, telling them there's a criminal at the store I was at.

I grab the coat in both my hands, looking at it.

"Sorry I couldn't get it sooner... Corazon."

____________________________________

Authors Note

Heya guys. Okay. I know this was short, but that's because there's a lot coming up. Here's how I'm planning the arcs out.

1. Skipping Final Exams since Law isn't taking them.
2. Forest Training Camp Arc. Very important arc, because I'm gonna make it tie in with what comes later on.
3. Hideout Raid Arc. Big arc. Big fight. Very exciting.
4. Provisional Hero License Exam Arc. Pretty boring, in my opinion.
5. Joker Arc. AKA, my arc. Will have elements from Dressrosa from One Piece. For the most part, though, completely made by me.