Chapter 23-Beautifully broken

The sound of glass smashing woke everyone. Bill sat up so fast he hit his head on the top of his bunk.

"GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY ROOM YOU PIG"

It was the sound of a very angry Anzelika.

Georg and Gustav pulled back their curtains, looking at the main room door and then back and forth between each other, looks of horror spreading across their faces. They jumped as they heard the sound of something else being thrown and a girl screaming out in pain

The door flew open, a half naked girl doing her best scurry off the bus while holding her side and crying, as Anzelika was trying to run after her, yet Tom was attempting to hold her back. He turned his back towards the door, holding Anzelika away from it and shot bill a "do not disturb us look" before closing the door.

"WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU, IN MY BED??? IN MY FUCKING BED TOM??!"

Although the door was closed, her voice carried through the bus. They listened as she continued to shout, it now being replaced by raged Ukrainian words. They didn't even need it to be translated they just knew she was pissed and knew to stay the fuck out of her way. Gustav groaned and threw the pillow over his head, Bill doing the same, while Georg found a pair of headphones and quickly plugged them in. They did not want to hear the end of whatever was about to go down with Tom and Anzelika.

Earlier, she had fallen asleep on the pullout couch in the small living area, and Tom decided to sneak a girl on the bus, needing a distraction, thinking he could be quick and then hurry the girl off. But he was wrong. Anzelika awoke and walked in whilst he was in the middle of committing what she called his act of sin. Her eyes had widened and he saw the anger in her go from 0 to a broken meter in less than a second before she grabbed a small glass from the table on the wall and chucked it at him. It missed and shattered agasint the wall.

She yelled at him to get out, for the girl to get out. She picked up one of her combat boots next and threw it at the girl. This time it hit her, right in the ribs. The girl let out a scream , and ran towards the door, grabbing her clothes. Tom had his pants back on within a few seconds and lunged towards Anzelika holding her back the best he could. He knew she wasn't going down without a fight, either between him or the girl. He used his body weight to hold her back while she kicked and screamed and then close the door, shooting Bill a look.

He closed the door quietly and turned his head towards Anzelika. He felt a hand come across his face as she screamed at him again. He recovered from the slap quite quickly before trying to grab her shoulders. But she was quicker. She wrapped her arms around his and kicked him him against the wall, quite hard. He stumbled and let out a painful groan.

She took a step forward, her jaw clenching. She held her other combat boot in her hand, ready to throw it any second.

"You have 10 fucking seconds to explain to me what the FUCK you were thinking Tom Kaulitz or so help me god, I won't hesitate to beat the living shit out of you right now!"

Her words hissed from her mouth. Tom had never seen her this angry and it was quite frightening. It was like she was a completely different person, there was a dark look in her eyes, the gentle side of her ceased to exist. Her rage had blinded her. She wasn't...Anzelika.

Tom wobbled back into his feet holding his side in pain.

He hesitantly made eye contact with her as he held his hands out, walking towards her slowly. It was like trying to tame a feral lion.

"I will explain just put the boot down Anzelika..."

He inched a bit closer to her, the look in her eyes intensifying.