Second Meeting

"Oh my, I'm exhausted!"

Yuuya stretched his arms in front of him as he entered a mall across from the building where he works, sighing.

Due to his popularity as a model, he needs to wear a "disguise" to be able to roam public areas freely without attracting too many people. He wore his dirty blonde hair in a high ponytail and black spectacles. His attire consisted of a blazer, a t-shirt, his signature cross necklace and one star piercing, rolled-up pants, and sandals.

It was late nighttime when he scanned the many restaurants around him, a certain café that seemed to be new caught his attention. However, it was not the café itself that intrigued him, but the face of a waiter that seemed to be familiar to him. Due to his curiosity, he walked in.

A hostess sat him down at a table for two, handing him a menu and saying that a waiter would come to get his order soon. He browsed through the menu and decided what he wanted to have.

Next to his table was a rack of magazines. Yuuya raised an eyebrow as he saw one with himself on the cover. He pulled out a different fashion magazine instead.

"H-hello,"

Yuuya looked up to see a blonde teenaget with black glasses, dip-dyed green hair at the back, and his bangs clipped away from his face with black barretts. His smile was an unsteady one, like that of an introvert. He had seen his waiter before, and this time he was certain of it. And not so much to his surprise, he did not notice that he was waiting the model he woke up to seeing when he dozed off on that bench. A smirk crept up Yuuya's face as he realized how elaborate his "disguise" was.

"Have you decided on what you would like to have, S-Sir?" the waiter squeaked. He had pulled out a small notepad and pen from the pocket of his dark brown apron. Yuuya found his voice quite pleasing to listen to and his stutter adorable.

Because the waiter did not recognize Yuuya, he decided to play around with him for a bit. "Yes, may I have you?" he responded with a smirk on his face.

The waiter's hands shook, almost dropping what he was holding. "E-eh?"

Yuuya couldn't help but chuckle. "I'm just messing with you," he said, which relieved the waiter. "I'd like a slice of chocolate cake and hot earl grey milk tea, please."

The waiter bit his tongue as he scribbled Yuuya's order on the paper. "Chocolate cake, just a slice, and earl grey milk tea, hot?” he repeated. To this, Yuu nodded.

"Please wait a m-moment as we prepare your order, Sir." After that, the waiter left.

Yuuya put back the magazine and fished his smart phone from his pocket.

"the dip-dyed kid works @ the new cafe in the mal across our building. im here rn. meet me later @ the bench," he typed out before sending the text message to his sister, Shiori.

A few minutes later, from the corner of his eye, he noticed that his food was being brought out of the kitchen by his waiter. He walked a tad unsteadily as he carried a tray with cake and tea to Yuuya's table.

"Th-thank you for waiting," the waiter said, smiling faintly. "Please enjoy~"

Yuu looked up at the waiter, and their eyes met, just as they had on that one day.

"You're the kid who came to my modeling event, right?" he asked just before the waiter turned to leave.

The waiter bit his lip as he replied, "A-ah, you must be mistaking me for someone else. I'm not into fashion."

"Not at all. I'm very certain that it was you in the blue and green hoodie. The gradient in your hair is hard to miss, and not many people choose such a color to dip-dye their hair, especially males."