5| OFFICE DAYNAMIC

Adeline Pov:

No...

No...

What will I do in the office for an hour? I will be bored. I have to think something fast. How about a round in the building since I have never been?

I know he will not say yes, but I will not sit in the office, and it is final. So, let's give it a try.

"Can I go around the buildings?" I asked, but there was no response.

"What will I do for an hour in your office? Please, can I go around?" I pleaded him with my puppy eyes. He looked at my face for moment and nodded his head as yes. I give him my biggest smile.

"Mrs. Jones, where is Oliver?" He asked to his secretary.

"Mr. Morris is in his office, Sir!" She said as Mr. Smith nodded his head.

"Tell him to take Miss Adeline with him for a round in the office." He said and his secretary nodded her head.

"I will see you later, my doll hmm?" He cupped my cheeks and said. I nodded my head and he left us alone. I saw him going into the lift.

"Let's go, Ma'am." She said and I nodded. She took me one of office and knocked the door. We heard another husky voice. How they have such deep and husky voices?

"Come in." We heard the voice and entered the office.

"Oh Adeline! Welcome, how are you?" The man asked.

"I'm fine. You know me?" I questioned him Because I wondered how he knww me?

"Of course, I know you. David told me about you."

"Oh" I said.

"Please have sit." He said and I take a sit in front of him.

"Mr. Morris, are you free now? Actually, Mr. Smith has told me that you'll show Miss Adeline around the office." Mrs. jones asked.

"Of course. It's my pleasure." He said and Mrs. jones said small 'thank you' before living the office.

"So, Adeline, where you want to go first?" He asked.

"Anywhere, Mr. Morris" I replied.

"You can just call me by my name, Adeline-"

"-Oliver" He said as he extends his hand for shake hands.

"Sure, Oliver" I said and shook his hand.

"Okay! Then let's go." He said and I nodded my head. We left the office.

After 1 Hour:

Right now, both of us, me and Oliver are in canteen. I don't know why but when we were going around the building all the workers were staring at me, especially the girls.

We went to a table and sat down. Oliver was about to speak but someone called my name. I looked over and there was a man. I don't recognize him.

"Adeline, it's you... It's really you, Adeline." He said as he hugged me tightly.

"Michael, remove your hand from her. She is your sister. You know, right?" Oliver said and he break the hug.

I'm confused as hell. I don't understand anything. Who are all these people and how do they know me?

"Hey Adeline. I'm Michael Lewis but you can call me Mick."

"Oh, okay... Hey, Mick!" I said and he smiled at me, and I smiled back.