Expect the unexpected

It's Alexandra's fisrt day of school in her new school named “ Lucent Academy ". Lucent academy is a private school and It's a famous school at California luckily alexandra is a smart girl and able to pass the test for scholarship.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Alexandra's POV*

Good morning California and good morning world. I'm so excited for my new school,new friends and new teachers well i hope the people in my school is nice and not horrible like the people in my school before.I'm so excited and nervous at the same and yup I'm so random
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Alexandra's mom drived their car to her school since alexandra didn't know were that school at. When they reached at school Alexandra immediately entered the gate and the school is so big and look so wonderful there's so many good looking guys and girls at their school. When alexandra is finding her room a girl asked her if she's new and then she said “I'm Mae Anne but you can call me anne" with a shake hands. “Hi anne I'm alexandra and nice to meet you" alexandra said. When the two girls is walking alexandra ask anne if who's that fancy girl. “oh that girl*point the fancy girl* she's the popular girl in this school her name is Cassandra Montecielo and she looks so pretty but she's a bully. Becareful when she's besides you because we don't know what runs to her mind and maybe she would kill you". Anne said while laughing at killing part. “If she was a popular girl here then who's the popular guy here?". Alexandra ask. “uhmmm actually it is not GUY its GUYS because they're three of them Let's start with Crawford Collins he's the cute, gentleman and he's an internet famous as you can see his name on upcoming digi tour. Then the second one is Cameron Dallas the hot guy He's kinda bad boy and play boy he has so many girls but none of the girls who truly know him because his life/personality is mysterious, his grandparents is the owner of this school and the last but not the least Christian Collins is so famous here in school like the other two i mentioned earlier and he's so hot and cute every girl in this school want him as their bf except for me idk why and Cassandra likes Chris,Cameron and crawford a lot thats why if a girl tries to be close to Chris,Cameron and crawford she would probably make the girl's life miserable" anne said. “oh the three guys you mentioned is my ultimate crush especially Chris and i didn't expect that he could be my school mate!" Alexandra said with joy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Alexandra's POV*

I can't believe this is happening my ultimate crush is actually my school mate. And guess what the three famous guy is also my classmate but i ain't lucky enough because the pretty devil bitch is also my classmate and sorry for calling Cassandra as pretty devil bitch well she must be happy cause i called her pretty ✌.