Friendly date

Alexandra fixed herself and she went home to get ready for the dinner with Chris. When she's already home she forgot to ask Chris where they would eat dinner. But her phone rings

Unknown number: "I'll pick you up at your house around 8:00 pm"

Alexandra: uhmm who's this?

Unknown number: It's me! Your cute friend *insert a wacky photo *

Alexandra: "oh chris your so silly, and ok I'm gonna take a shower and get ready"

Alexandra takes a shower and getting ready. She wears a black crop top,high waist black shorts and a black vans. She's not done yet till Chris came and he could probably wait alexandra to be ready.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Alexandra's POV*

Getting ready for a friendly date with chris and he really came early and i'm not done yet. Well its his fault cause he told me that he will pick me up around 8:00 pm but he came at 7:30. He's wearing a black polo with a black leather jacket,black pants and black rubber shoes. We have a same outfit color we're just like going to a funeral because we're wearing all black. He looks so f*king hot. I'm done and I'm ready to show up. When i was walking down stairs i saw my mom and Chris talking and laughing. That was kinda weird.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"You look so beautiful" Chris said
"thank you" alexandra replied with a sweet voice. They walks towards the door and leave. Chris opened the door of his car for alexandra his so gentleman then they went to a fancy restaurant and they eat together a lot after that chris took a photo of Alexandra while eating. Alexandra didn't know that chris tooked a photo of her.

@weeklychris: *photo of alexandra while eating* having a great dinner with my great friend @alexandra_may.

Alexandra's phone vibrates and saw what weeklychris posted on instagram she commented at the photo.

@alexandra_may: Hey i never knew that you took a photo of me while eating,why you do this?! I feel ashamed rightnow @weeklychris "

@weeklychris: hahaha dont be shy you look so cute while eating thats why i took a photo of you @alexandra_may "

After that there's so many comments at the photo like this

"who is she chris?!"
"i shipped you two"
"are you dating? "
"she's probably a slut"
And many more negative and positive comments.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

They finished eating and Chris decided to go in the park just to chill. "wanna go at the park?" He asked. "uhmm yeah sure but I'm going home around 11:00pm okey?" Alexandra said. They went to the park and Chris lay down at the grass staring at the starts while alexandra is sitting besides him. "alexandra look at that i saw a big dipper you should see it,come and lay down beside me" he said. Alexandra lay down and the two started star gazing until Alexandra slept on Chris's arms. Hour later Chris woke up to check the time and its already 2:00 am. Chris immediately tap alexandra so that she will be awaken. "WTF It's already 2:00 am" chris said while they're running to the car and Chris immediately drive and bring alexandra home because she has a curfew and they also have a class tomorrow.