3 - Copycat

natalie

We never slept together.

I thought we were going to but then we started talking and we do NOT like each other like that.

So here we are a month later.

Just friends.

I am however in his apartment in Los Angeles.

Because he has become one of my closest friends.

"Are you mad people still think we're dating?" He looked at me before taking a drink of his orange juice.

"No." I shook my head, looking at him from my spot on the counter. "We have been hanging out in public almost every day for a month. It makes sense."

He smiled and looked down, hiding his face. "True." He looked at me again, "I can say, I've never had-"

"A gay best friends before. We've been over this, I'm bisexual." I laughed at his annoyed face, "Are you sure you want to come with me to my friends party tonight?"

"It's one of your best friends' birthdays." He frowned, "I want to meet them."

"I'm gonna go grab my suit." He put our dishes in the sink, "Excited for the boat?"

I gave Milo the last of my bacon, "As long as this little cutie gets to come."

"You already know I'm going."

I glared at him and jumped off the counter, "Shut up."

20 minutes later, we were on the boat. He has 2 here in La. 2 at his lake house in Utah. And 1 in Florida. He has more cars than that. Too many to count but what can you expect from a guy who's starred in 6 different racing movies?

n.matthews13

(liked by casseatsassand 219 others)

n.matthews13 still cant stand his mf haircut

(41 comments)

harrgom atrocious quality
   n.matthews13you try posting from the middle of fucking no where
      harrgom you're cute

...

He slumped in his seat next to me, "Why are you on your phone and not giving your amazing friend attention?"

"You sound like a child."

"My bad cuh."

"Never again." I shook my head.

He smiled and looked at me, "Excited to see your friends later?"

"I haven't seen them in years."

"That doesn't answer the question."

"Sure I'm excited." I shrugged, "But we've all changed. In good ways. I just don't know how well I fit with them anymore."

"I get that." He looked at me, "Do you want to keep swimming?"