Chapter 1: The Shadow Prince Arise

𝐃𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐥𝐚𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐫: 𝗜 𝗱𝗼𝗻'𝘁 𝗼𝘄𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗛𝗮𝗿𝗿𝘆 𝗣𝗼𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘀𝗲𝗿𝗶𝗲𝘀 𝗼𝗿 𝗳𝗿𝗮𝗻𝗰𝗵𝗶𝘀𝗲. 𝗧𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗿𝘆 𝗶𝘀 𝗮 𝗺𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝗳𝗮𝗻𝗳𝗶𝗰𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝗰𝗿𝗲𝗱𝗶𝘁 𝗴𝗼𝗲𝘀 𝘁𝗼𝘄𝗮𝗿𝗱𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗮𝘂𝘁𝗵𝗼𝗿 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗼𝘄𝗻𝗲𝗿 𝗼𝗳 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗛𝗮𝗿𝗿𝘆 𝗣𝗼𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗳𝗿𝗮𝗻𝗰𝗵𝗶𝘀𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘀𝗲𝗿𝗶𝗲𝘀 𝗝𝗞 𝗥𝗼𝘄𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗴

Dursley Residence [October 12 1984]

The cold wind swept a across the night sky as Alexius lays down upon the patch of grass while he gaze upon the stars shining brightly above him. The moonlight grazing upon his pale snow like skin that makes it glow like a full moon.

He envy the stars, despite being far away and being in the void people around the world still admire them without knowing anything about them.

He shake his head off from his thought as his friend Harry joins him in.

"Deep in thought Alexius?" Harry sits down besides Alexius.

"Just wondering about life." Alexius responds as he closes his eyes.

"Have you ever wondered about our destiny?" Alexius mumbles a question under his breath.

"What do you mean?" Harry turns to him surprised at the strangeness of his question.

Alexius shakes his head of and chuckled "Nevermind that, let's sleep, Vernon wants us awake in the morning." He says as he gets up and head towards his room leaving behind a still wondering Harry.

Dursley Residence [October 13 1984]

Alexius wakes up as water splashes in him. "Get up you lazy bastard!" A voice rings across his ears.

Alexius groggily opens his eyes to see Vernon holding a bucket in his hands glaring at him.

Alexius groans as he wakes up and rolling his eyes at the man while cursing him under his breath causing Vernon to be furious.

"Now your disrespecting me once again!" Vernon slams the steal bucket in Alexius's chest which knocks the air out of his lungs as he gasp from pain.

"Now let that be a lesson for you, Now go ahead and do your work!" Vernon commanded as to which Alexius reluctantly complied.

As he gets up he immediately starts to see Dudley eating and drinking which creates a mess on the floor. He sighs as he grabs a towel and scrubs the floor. Seeing this Dudley begun to spill even more mess to the floor as he watch with amusement as Alexius scrubs off the floor.

"Can you for goodness sake just freaking stop for a second?" Alexius exclaimed as he throws down the brush tired of cleaning the mess Dudley keep on creating.

"Are you complaining?" Ask Dudley as a mischievous glint shine through his eyes.

Alexius seems to have finally enough as he stands up tall and towering over Dudley eyes glaring menacingly. "If I did, is there a problem?"

"Dad! This Alexius freak is threatening me!!" Dudley calls out towards his father who immediately come running down the stairs.

"How dare you! You insulent little brat, I should've just let you die in the street!!" Vernon screams out as he starts to beat up Alexius. He punch Alexius directly into his face which causes him to reel back his nose bleeding, he doesn't have time to recover though as Vernon sends a kick at his chest followed by several more punch and stomp until Harry arrived.