Chapter 2: You Reap What You Sow

Riddle Manor [August 3 1991]

The sun shines through the window of the Riddle Manor as the sound of chirping bird awakes Alexius from his slumber.

As he gets up from his bed he immediately goes straight towards the bathroom to go to his shallow bathtub. There he relaxed for a moment as he takes a moment to think just how far he come from wandering the streets to meeting his father and his family.

In the past he could barely control his incredible power, now he is considered to be the a prodigy as he learns everything so quickly and even excelling at dark arts that he was able to cast easily wandlessly and wordlessly thanks to his dark elven magic making him so powerful that he surpassed even Bellatrix at power at a young age not to mention that they discovered that he was able to control ancient magic at his whim.

As time went by he noticed that their time for breakfast is nearing and so he immediately gets up and dries himself up while making sure to check himself in the mirror.

At the age of eleven he was exceptionally tall and handsome with his perfectly chiseled face and high cheekbones along with his snow like pale white skin and his short blonde hair that has bangs hanging on either side, looking at the mirror he certainly looks magnificent.

He shakes himself off from his thought as he quickly dress up and hurry down the dining room.

______________________________________________

As the Riddle family are having breakfast together all of a sudden three owls suddenly come flying inside and dropped a letter in the table.

Harry made a disgusted noice as the letters nearly landed on his soup while Alexa stifle a laughter due to Harry's expression.

Alexius eyebrow rose as he look to the letter. He decided to grab it and read it his eyes widening each passing second making the others curious as to what's inside the letter.

"What does it says?" Tom asks his son with a curious look as he takes a bite from his steak.

Alexius looks at his father and siblings for a moment before speaking "We're accepted at Hogwarts."

Alexa immediately jumps up from her seat as she let's out a celebration noice much to everyone's annoyance.

"I would've thought we were going to Bouxbaton or Durmstang." Alexius muttered to himself as he continue to read the letters content.

"Well it seems like we're going to Hogwarts." Harry says with a barely contained grin.

------------------------------------------------------------------------
Harry's POV

Harry stare at his blonde brother as he reads their acceptance letter from Hogwarts. Since he was little he has always wanted to go to Hogwarts and so he was awestruck to hear the news and judging everyone he's not the only one as Alexa let's out a whooping noice.

"Finally, Hogwarts here I come!!" Alexa screams at the top of her lungs causing Alexius to shake his head in her unladylike manners while Tom just smiles at his daughter with amusement.

"Don't celebrate just yet, Im sure that it's just a trick by that Dumbledore." Alexius warns them with a glint in his eyes.

"Actually this is an opportunity." Tom cuts in as Alexius narrows his eyes and looks skeptical but listen in nonetheless.

"What kind of opportunity?" Alexa barge in the conversation once again with curious look on her eyes.

Tom just laughed at them as his eyes shines with mischief "Here's the plan."