𝐬𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐤𝐥𝐞𝐫𝐬

pastnarrator povaddison sat in her fluffy chair, her face was projected onto the vanity mirror, her lips were tinted with gloss, and her lashes have been done, her hair was slightly curled, she sighed and stood up to put heels on, she was getting ...

past
narrator pov
addison sat in her fluffy chair, her face was projected onto the vanity mirror, her lips were tinted with gloss, and her lashes have been done, her hair was slightly curled, she sighed and stood up to put heels on, she was getting ready for a party, not just any part, kats going anyway party, it was at a new girls house, hannah baker. she had been invited, alongside her brother who was also attending.

she stood up to take a look at her outfit, black skinny jeans and a white cropped v line long sleeve shirt, paired with converses, grabbing her prada purse and putting it on her shoulder, "come on addie! let's go." her brother screamed from downstairs, rushing out of her room and switching off her light and running down the stairs of her home.

"what the fuck took you so long?" he said grabbing the keys of his jeep and walking out the door, addison ran out first.

"girls gotta take their time to get ready?" she said confused he hadn't already known, they walked to his jeep together, she sat in the front and he got in the drivers seat.

bryce grabbed his phone out to put the address of hannahs home, putting it into the compartment of the dashboard, reversing out of his driveway.

"girls are fucking weird" he said, which lead to addison rolling her eyes.

the drive there was silent, it was just music playing in the background, just like it always was, and it was fine and thats just how their relationship was, close but not close, they had eachothers backs always.

they finally got to the house, she stepped out of the car and walked towards the house, clutching her bag, she wasn't as nervous because this wasnt her first party, it was her 20th, maybe even her 21st party, her and her brother were always throwing parties or attending them.

she walked into the home and was greeted with a hug from kat, "holy shit hey kat!" she said, kat was hugging her so tight she didn't know if she was breathing or not.

addie gave her a hug back, till she noticed another presence beside kat, "you must be hannah baker?" she said, she smiled reaching in for a hug, hannah instantly hugged her back.

"uhm- yeah i am." she said nodding her head "you must be.." "addison, but people call me addie, addison walker." she said pushing her hair from her shoulders. "im gonna go and get a drink i'll be back." addison walked away from the 2 girls to find a keg to drink from, she was in desperate need of a drink.

walking to a keg and grabbing a red solo cup, filling it and drowning the drink down her throat, the burning sensation hurting but making her feel so good, she looked around to see if she recognized anyone, so she decided to walk outside, in her luck seeing kat and the baker girl on the porch but also seeing justin foley and the one and only zach dempsey walking on the footpath, he notices addie and smiles but is taken back when the sprinklers start to go off, stepping back in shock "shit!" scrambling to get away from the water "watch it" justin exclaimed trying not to get as well, zach tried to scramble to his feet but he fell face first into the muddy grass, a laughing justin was pulled down as they tackled eachother getting wet.