𝐩𝐨𝐨𝐥 𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐞

present

present.

jessica walked into the classroom, i was confused because she wasn't in my class, till she came up to me and zach, "hey, where the hell is justin?" she said, she looked tired and she had eye bags, she looked rough.

"i dont know jess." i looked at zach and he looked at me, justin was currently hiding out in my pool house, "you don't know?" i wanted to tell her where he was, i could see how worried and upset she was.

"probably just skipping first. sleeping in" i answered for him, she whipped her head at me, "did he ride with you guys today?" i shook my head no. "so where is he? marcus?" poor girl. "did you see him last night." "yeah, he was at practise." i could see how worried she was getting, i was angry because justin wasn't honest with her. "then why wouldnt he answer my calls or texts?" "i'm sure he'll be there" i reassured her, smiling at her, she gave me a weak smile back, then the bell rung.

"mr porter wants to see me now, he left a call slip in my homeroom" she looked straight at marcus and zach, i was confused on why she looked at them and said that, till the teacher told her to go to her own class.

"what you listening to clay?" jessica called him out, i looked at him and he looked back at me and zach and marcus, the fuck is going on?

-------------------------------------------

class ended and i walked out with zach and marcus, i wanted to ask them about what jessica was talking about but i didn't wanna be nosey and i stayed quiet.

bryce came and walked with us, i gave him a weak smile and he gave one back, i didnt have the energy to talk right now, i was tired and just wanted to go home, till we saw clay walking in front  us, and he got pushed my bryce, i felt bad, zach and marcus laughed as clay stood up to see who did it, i hit zachs back, boys are such dicks, i scolded them both as we walked to the cafeteria for lunch.

we sat at our usual table, but this time i sat with monty, we had our usual lunch conversation, talking about dumb shit, i could feel zachs eyes burning into me, we had a lot to talk about.

mia rolled into the cafeteria, and pushed monty out of the way to sit with "get the fuck out of the way monty" monty flicked a cookie crumb at her, they were always fighting i swear they liked each-other.

mia turned around to face me joining the convo with me and monty, seeing monty take little bits of food off my tray.
"just take it all fatass." i slid my tray towards him