Am i all that's left?♥️💙

TW: suicide, death, (please tell me if I forgot any)

(To help people be able to avoid suicide mentioning chapters there will be an emoji to signify what's about suicide and what's about death and neither)

Suicide: 💙
Death: ♥️
Neither: 💖

"Am I all that's left?" Asked the boy sitting atop a tall building, everything below him set ablaze. Blood soaked his skin and clothes, the sweat and grime of the day stuck to him like glue.

"Is everyone gone?" The boy said after a minute of silence, he looked over to his right to see the mannequin he stole, his best friend's yearbook photo taped to its face. He dressed the mannequin like his best friend, the voiceMail she left him before she hung herself playing in his head.

Tears brimmed his eyes as he looked down at the far away ground, death was something he craved now. For some reason, everyone around him had gotten up and killed themself, yet. He did not. He was alone, alone in a world of the dead. The only living, breathing, soul left in the world. And he hated it. He questioned why he was still alive, why everyone did it, he questioned everything. After all, you have all the time in the world, when you're immortal.