school days.

️TW⚠️
Smut
Cursing
ALOT more smut👍

That's all 😇

                               Akazas POV-
I groan in annoyance as the tall blonde hugged me  from behind. "Get off of me Douma. We're going to be late for class." I said. "Nah~ I'll pass" the tall blonde  says as he hugs me even tighter while having a annoying smile on his face. "I don't have
time for this, we need to get to class." I said with an annoyed tone before trying to push away from Douma but fails to do so.

                             Doumas POV-

I smile as I see the short pink hair boy struggle to get out of my grasp "we don't need to go to class we can just skip~" I say teasingly. "Douma! That's not the fucking point!" The short pink hair boy said as he was visibly getting more and more frustrated by the second now. Don't get so mad akaza-dono~" I said with a smirk on my face. "S-Shut up Douma! You're making me angry right now!" The small trinket said under me looking very angry. I completely ignore the mad trinket under me and squeeze him even tighter than before."Douma stop it!" The short pink haired trinket said while ATTEMPTING to squirm out of my grip wich was useless seeing I'm stronger than him.

                            No one's POV-

"Douma! Stop acting like a child."the short pink haired man said who is currently losing patience with the tall blonde man holding him. "what are you getting turned on?~" the tall blonde said causing the short pink haired man to get flustered. "Douma! Stop it!" The short pink haired man said now a blushing mess. (Is about to get spicy 😘)

                              Doumas POV-

I smile while slowly reaching down to the small pink haired man's crouch area. "Douma! What are you doing?" The pink haired man said to me while he  looks back at me and blushes. "I just wanna have some fun~~" I said grabbing akazas errect shaft. "Douma...Stop that."the pink hair man said as he  turned red and looked down. "hmm we should probably go somewhere more private~" I said as I proceeded to lift the pinked hair man up easily like he was a feather and started carrying him to a empty classroom. "Douma...What do you think you're doing?!" The pink haired man was still struggling against my hold, but he knew he couldn't win this fight. He had no choice but to let himself be carried.

CLIFF HANGER BITCH HAHAHAHA

The author ruined his sleep schedule even more just to create this

Prob won't upload the next part until morning 😔sorry not sorry 👍

450 words