PT 3 ⚠️SMUT⚠️

BRO YALL LUCKY IM UPDATING 😭 ANYWAYS ENJOY

⚠️smut,some cursing, more smut, overstimulating I think⚠️

No one's pov-

Akaza didn't know what to say or do. He felt like he was going crazy right now. His mind racing with thoughts of what might happen next. Douma then kisses akaza for what seems like an eternity before breaking off the kiss. After douma broke off the kiss, Akaza laid there motionless. His body shook slightly as he tried to catch his breath. After catching his breath, Akaza sat up and stared at him with a blank stare. "did you like that~" douma asked flirtingly.Akaza blushed bright red as he realized what happened. He just nodded silently. Douma smiles and kisses akaza once again but this time with his tounge. As soon as he kissed him, Akaza wrapped his arms around him tightly and returned his kiss passionately. This kiss went on longer than the last two. The room filled with silence except for their heavy breathing.

Doumas pov-

I continues to kiss him but breaks the kiss off so akaza could take in some air. Once I stopped kissing him, Akaza took a deep breath. His face was flushed bright red. ' he's so cute' I thought. I bite down gently on akazas neck. His entire body shuddered from the sensation of being bitten down on. His legs twitched a little bit as well. I stop bitting akazas neck and licks the bite mark I caused. Akaza's whole body trembled as you did that. He couldn't help himself as he grabbed onto me tighter and buried his head deeper into my chest. My hand starts to wander all around akazas thin but buff curvy body.

He let out a small gasp when I started doing that. His hands moved to your back and gripped it tightly. I could feel his heart beating faster than normal. My hand starts to Wonder down to akazas crouch area. When my hand reached his crouch, he froze completely. His breathing became heavier as he felt my fingers start to explore. I pull down akazas boxer's reveling his erection "how long have you been hard~" I said teasing with akaza.

No one's pov- (idk why I like this POV better)

Akaza had no idea how long he had been hard. But when he pulled down his boxers, he immediately hardened even more. He didn't know why, but something about him made him get harder. It almost scared him. douma starts to slowly jerk akaza off.
The feeling of douma jerking him off only made him become more excited. His grip tightened even further on his back as he began moaning louder. "F-fuck." "shh be quiet people are ganna hear you~" douma said while speeding up jerking akaza off. His moan turned into a loud grunt as he tried to keep quiet. But he failed miserably as he continued to moan loudly. He wanted this moment to last forever.

douma kisses akaza while jerking him off to make akazas moans muffled. Akaza was too lost in pleasure for words at this point. All he could do is lay there and enjoy what was happening to him. The kiss seemed to go on for an eternity before stopping. Akaza then gasped once again as you sped up the jerking. douma jerks akaza off even faster than before until akaza finally releases all over Doumas hand. Akaza let out one final moan before releasing himself onto his hand. He was panting heavily now. Douma smiles as akazas white gooey liquid flowed on Doumas hand " that was a big load akaza~~" douma says very teasingly. "I-it was..." He was still breathing heavy after cumming so much. He looked like he was going to pass out from exhaustion.

CLIFF HANGER AGAIN IM IN YHE PROCESS OF MAKING THE NEXT PART👍 IT WILL BR PUBLISHRD IN LIKE 15 MINUTES SO BE PATIONT