PT 4 ⚠️SMUTY⚠️

Smut and cursing ⚠️ some aftercare bc I'm nice

No one's pov-
douma smiles at the panting mess under him "you look so cute~" douma said teasing as he finishes his sentence he look back at akaza to see him passed out from exhaustion. Akaza was passed out from the intense orgasm, it took everything he had just to stay conscious. Even though he was unconscious, he still looked cute with his mouth open and drool coming out of it. Douma dresses the unconscious akaza
Douma watched as Akaza laid down on the floor unconscious. He would take care of him when he woke up. picks the unconscious akaza and walks to the car outside and drives to his House since he didn't know we're akaza lived. Akaza didn't wake up till they got home. He slowly opened his eyes to find himself being carried into the house by Douma.

douma walks in the house with akaza still in his hands and sets akaza down on the bed. Akaza slowly sat up on the bed, looking around. "welcome to my house akaza~~" douma said happily. "Y-your house?" His voice was soft and tired. "yup we're at my house!" douma said excited and happy "O-oh... Okay..." He said softly, laying back down on the bed again. douma suddenly kisses akaza. Akaza's body froze for a moment as if he were shocked. But then he quickly kissed Douma back passionately, wrapping his arms around him. douma slips his tongue inside akazas mouth. Akaza moaned softly into the kiss, letting Douma wrap his tongue around it. His heart started beating faster than ever before. douma slowly slid his hand down to akazas leaking erection while still kiss him.

Akaza groans loudly into the kiss, feeling Douma's hand slide down to his crotch. He starts moving his hips against Douma's hand, wanting more. "desperate one aren't you~~" douma said then starting to take akazas boxer's and pants off making him half naked while douma was still fully dressed. Akaza blushed bright red from how bold Douma was being but also loved that he was taking them off.

There u horny fucks