Chapter 2

A/N: This story will be continued and finished in a different writing platform called Dreame. Feel free to download it and follow me for future updates.

* * *

Chapters were cropped short. Major cliffhanger on the way. *beep* *beep*

Read at your own risk.

* * *

The rope around his wrists loosened and fell on the floor.

Stefan shook his hands free and grimaced at his pinkish skin. He rubbed it angrily, wanted to scrape away what it represented. The rope marks looked demeaning. A forced submission. An ownership.

He rubbed harder and his skin protested. Instead of relief, it stung and turned into a sorrier shade of red. He never felt so angry since Sarah cheated on him. Betrayal was nothing compared to being abducted.

He wanted to blame his unfair situation to the woman half-lying atop Hugh. She had fainted, mind you, as if the sexual excitement was too much for her to handle.

Once in a while, her eyelids would softly flutter and her brows would enticingly wrinkle. Even in her sleep, Stefan noticed how innocent she looked like. So fragile and endearing.

Abruptly, Stefan mentally slapped himself. For all he knew, she was the reason behind all of this. A mastermind with a sick fixation of owning a human.

Gritting his teeth, he brought himself up to a sitting position. Disgust etched on his face as he studied his essence staining his briefs. For the second time since he was abducted, his body had betrayed him again.

"Fuck this." He muttered in his breath.

Hugh snorted before gently pushing away Victoria from his body. She was now lying on the floor, arms outstretched, mouth slightly opened. "I don't care whatever you feel or do. Cry, if you want. But I won't care. I'm not your friend here."

Stefan watched Hugh freed himself from the flimsy knot around his wrists. "So, you're my enemy now?"

"Only if you hurt her." Hugh looked at him with the graveness of a soldier engaged in war. "Unlike Victoria, I'm not a good guy in this story."

Awkward silence throbbed around them. For a moment, Stefan wanted to shout at Hugh that he shouldn't be protecting Victoria against him. Because no matter how much they analyzed their situation, Victoria was their enemy.