Thinking Out Loud

Summary: Jeonghan and Joshua Dance at Night

----------
Joshua was sitting on couch when he heard music playing..."huh? Hannie?" Jeonghan comes in his point of view, swaying slightly. He stretches his hand out for Joshua to hold. He holds his hand and Jeonghan started him swaying with the rhythm.

When your legs don't work like they used to before
And I can't sweep you off of your feet
Will your mouth still remember the taste of my love
Will your eyes still smile from your cheeks

Jeonghan sings along the singer...using the spoon as a mic...making funny expressions..Joshua just laughs at him...

And Darling I will be loving you 'till we're 70
And baby my heart could still fall as hard at 23
And I'm thinking 'bout how people fall in love in mysterious ways
Maybe just the touch of hand
Oh me I fall in love with you every single day
And I just wanna tell you I am

He swirls Joshua around and keeps his one hand on his waist and interwines other with his free hand. They move along the melody, slowly, smiling to each other... Jeonghan picks Joshua up by his waist and swirls him in air, Joshua's giggles Echoes in Living Room. Jeonghan just smiles looking at him...He loves to see Joshua smile and he happy....He puts him down slowly....

So Honey now, Take me into your loving arms
Kiss me under the light of the thousand stars
Place your head on my beating heart
I'm thinking out loud
Maybe we found love right where we are...

Jeonghan sings along the melody and Joshua laughs at him for being extra... Jeonghan keep his both hands on Joshua's waist and Joshua wraps his arms around Jeonghan's neck. They both started to move along the song slowly, keeping their forehead together, eyes closed and a soft smile on their lips...

When my hair's all but gone and my memory fades
And the crowds don't remember my name
When my hands don't play the strings the same way
Mmm
I know you will still love me the same

Cause honey your soul can never grow old, it's evergreen
Baby your smile's forever in my mind and memory

They both kept their eyes close, feeling the lyrics in their hearts....the sweet and soft sound of music filled the room. Which was now filled with the emotions of men present there....They reminisce the old times...when they first met...

Flashback...

Jeonghan was sitting inside the Dance practice room, it was his first day in pledis entertainment. He was nervous and felt alone he hadn't talked to any of trainee yet...he was looking down when he felt a presence beside him. He looked up and saw a boy smiling at him. He knew the boy, he was from America. Boy stretched his hand out to him and introduce himself.."hiii i'm Joshua hong or Hong Jisoo...will you be my friend?" He asked and Jeonghan shakes their hands together...it was the first time he knew they would be best friends for forever...

........

"Joshuji" ...Joshua looks up from the laptop and sees Jeonghan standing at door he was crying. Joshua too had tears in his own eyes. He gestures him and Jeonghan comes towards him, hugging him from his waist.... "Shua-yaa let's Quit." ...."yes Jeonghan-naaa Let's quit."
They both decided that but eventually stayed because of CEO's encouragement....This showed that they were nothing without each other and they'll stand beside each other in every moment of life...

.........

"Jeonghanieee." Joshua calls out, he was blindfolded... It's been three years since they debuted, and they glad that they stayed. Stayed by each other's side, by their member's side...Joshua was sitting in his room in their dorm, when Jeonghan bragged in there made him wear blindfold and took him somewhere, where? he doesn't knows, why? Because he's wearing blindfold. And now here he is standing infront of big Letters which says "Will you be my Boyfriend" his eyes gets teary, when he sees Jeonghan on his knees asking him to be his...he nods his head at that again and again, and their members stand at back, clapping their hands and hooting for the couple...

.........

I'm thinking 'bout how people fall in love in mysterious ways
Maybe its all part of a plan
I'll just keep on making the same mistake
Hoping that you'll understand

But baby now ,take me into your loving arms
Kiss me under the light of thousand stars
Place your head on my beating heart
I'm thinking out loud
Maybe we found love right where we are

They both open their eyes, listening to music. For a few minutes it seemed like they forgot everything around themselves.. it was like there were just them and their precious memories...they look at each other in eyes. Joshua had a smile on his face and Jeonghan's eyes Shined in Love....

Jeonghan leans closer, Joshua does the same and their lips met...in soft, gentle yet passionate kiss...Their lips molded like a beautiful puzzle, perfectly. Made for each other...and the music in background made the kiss more special....

So baby now
Take me into your loving arms
Kiss me under the light of thousand stars
Oh Darling, place your head on my beating heart
I'm thinking out loud
Maybe we found love right where we are

Oh baby, we found love right where we are (maybe)
And we found love right where we are~

They broke the kiss and music ended at same time. They smiled at each other, a smile full of love, full of emotions...

"I love you Hannie."
"I love you Joshuji."

------------

When I read your comments about last one-shot i was sooo much happy
So it thought to write one more today, even though I didn't planned to...

Thank you soo much for all the love you are Giving me...I'm really really really thankful...
I love you all...♥️♥️
Please be happy and take care of yourself 🖤🖤

"And we found love right where we are"

This one-shot was for all of you...💜