Love me like you

Summary: Joshua realizes no one can love him like Jeonghan does...

-------

Joshua laid in his bed, twisting and rolling, by the time his limbs were fully tangled in his blanket. He was annoyed, tomorrow is Their prom party in university before the graduation of last year, in which he was and he had no date. Whoever asked him was a dumbass. He got total of four proposals which he remembered, excluding the ones he didn't even considered.

FIRST one was Johnny, he was also a foreign student like him and handsome but he was a clumsy ass. He didn't even know how to stand right Infront of him correctly how the Fuck was he supposed to dance with him?

SECOND was Yugyeom, Mingyu's friend. He was handsome and all but that man was a Clingy ass and Joshua doesn't like clingy people at all...so it's a no no.

THIRD one was Jackson Wang, a really popular student of their University and that was the main problem. He was popular and Joshua didn't liked to be the center of attraction at all. He hated it the most. And the fact  all the girls canoodled Jackson, he was better off of him.

LAST one was a rather handsome and capable man Yonggukk, he is handsome, knows dance, likes Joshua alot but that is the main problem. He likes Joshua, and Joshua doesn't like that fact. Going on a prom with him would only give the poor man a hope for his feelings to be returned and Joshua knew he could do anything but that.

Joshua sighs and again rolls in his bed, this time falling off and bumping his head on floor. "Ughh." He says and rubs his head when his eyes lays on a box beneath his bed, he frowns and takes out the box, opening it he sees some polaroids and a beautiful but simple necklace...he turns around the Polaroids to see the picture and his eyes widen. There he was the man Capable or more than that to got out with Joshua and man Joshua can never forget..

Joshua clearly remembers the prom night, of last year ago. He just entered his senior year that year and he met him there. He was graduating that year. He recoils the memories, still sitting on floor as his mind drifted back to that night.

****

Joshua sat down on counter, asking for drink. The bartender hands him his drink and Joshua sips on it. Today was a prom night, a rather gift for last year's who were graduating.. Joshua didn't had any prom.. It's not like someone didn't asked him, many did but he rejected them all, because he knew they just wanted to get close to him and then grope him during dance, so he was rather happy being alone than being groped in crowed, where everyone was too drunk to save him.

"You're alone?" He hears a husky voice asking, with a person sitting beside him. he looked up from his wine glass, to say he was shocked would be an understatement. The man Infront of him was so much handsome, like so much, to the point that he was ethereal. Joshua felt that goddess of beauty, APHRODITE was sitting herself Infront of him. "yeah." He replied, not trusting his voice further than that. "Same here, it's kinda boring here. Wanna go somewhere else, more quite and alluring?" Joshua didn't know why, but when the man looked at him with his hooded and seductive eyes, Joshua felt himself giving in and he nodded.

They both stood up with stranger giving his hand out to Joshua, to hold on and Joshua held his hand. They both went out of hall,sneaking. When they were finally out, the stranger kept on holding his hand and they walked. Where the stranger was taking him. They soon reached the university's garden, where a big fountain was located, it was backside of university and this part was hidden behind the bushes, Joshua didn't know it existed until now. "This place is beautiful. I didn't know it was here." He says looking around. "Yeah no one does, you're the second to know. I found it out when I was fresh man, and now I am in my senior year, graduating in a few weeks. I come here daily." Man says and takes Joshua towards fountain..