12

𝙸 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚛𝚝 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚜 𝚊𝚛𝚎𝚗'𝚝 𝚍𝚘𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚓𝚞𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚌𝚎, 𝚊𝚜 𝚖𝚞𝚌𝚑 𝚊𝚜 𝚢𝚘𝚞'𝚛𝚎 𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚙𝚢 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚞𝚙𝚍𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚜. 

𝙱𝚞𝚝 𝚒𝚝'𝚜 𝚎𝚒𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝, 𝚘𝚛 𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚜𝚝 𝚌𝚊𝚜𝚎 𝚜𝚌𝚎𝚗𝚊𝚛𝚒𝚘 𝚒𝚝 𝚠𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚋𝚎 𝚞𝚙𝚍𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚍 𝚊𝚐𝚊𝚒𝚗 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚊 𝚟𝚎𝚎𝚎𝚎𝚛𝚢 𝚕𝚘𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚎 𝚍𝚞𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚎𝚒𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚋𝚞𝚛𝚗𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚘𝚛 𝚠𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚎𝚛'𝚜 𝚋𝚕𝚘𝚌𝚔.

__________________

Crash!

Many rubbles flood down the cobblestone of the training ground around her. Not that she would care, given she can fix it in a jiffy if she went overboard. With a huff, she has her darkness scythes strike at nothing once more.

Crash!

More rubbles rain down, though the tremors are a little more intense than before. Yelena has to keep her temper in check, or else she might do something she'll regret. She is still pretty pissed about the delightful conversation she has with the Dumbass King. Note her sarcasm, cause it was sort of far from it.

No scratch that, she is being too nice there.

It was very, very far from it.

Crash!

"Such bullshit! Just because I'm different?! Why I oughta turn that fucker into sashimi the more he gets on my nerves!" Yelena rants with distaste, recalling her darkness from lashing out repeatedly to steam off. She calms herself with meditating breaths, and her darkness morphs back into a cloth belt.

 Then with a snap of her fingers, she repaired the damages she had caused due to her little tantrum. She would do it elsewhere, but she thinks it's rude to leave without saying a word. Even though the gloomy environment of the Demon Realm is quite depressing.

 She wonders why.

She pinches the bridge of her nose, trying not to indulge herself into the conversation that happened hours ago. If she wanted to get prissy once more, and cause more damage than what she just did.

"Calm down... at this point, it's too early. But who knows when I'll be able to keep myself to behave." she mutters, proceeding to dry-wash her face in dread. She then proceeds to take a seat on the marbled ground, frowning deeply with her legs criss-cross and hands holding her face.

"Where do I go from here? I didn't think through this at all of what would happen if I end up being official with Mel and Zel... Which I am still wrapping my mind around this, cause I must be in a fever dream still. Hold on."

 Yelena moves her left hand, and instantly her hand is sliced off from her arm with the use of her darkness scythe. Her motionless hand plops down to the ground with blood splurging and oozing out with her looking at it casually. The pain is immediate, and acknowledged that this is all in fact very real.

"Yup. It's all real." Yelena comments, letting the hand disintegrate while regenerating a new one in a flash of darkness before the darkness scatters into particles and vanishes. Kinda like the fashion of fireflies.