🐉 1.1 (2) 🐉

Yelena leads them downstairs and cleaned the place up first before making the three some food for them. She thought something basic is simple enough, like steaks with mashed potatoes on the side. Wouldn't want them to get antsy to have a fill already.

 With the food ready and the three sitting by the bar, she sets them in front of them.

 "First you nurse us back to health, and now you're feeding us. How can we possibly thank you enough?" The girl said sounding grateful, while the twin guys looked like they wanted to drool on the spot. Even when the dark-haired male felt his stomach rumbling so much at the sight of the food.

 "Eh, don't even bother. It'd be wrong of me to turn you away." Yelena waves her hand dismissively, while also grabbing Hawk by his ears who wanted to gobble up the foods.

 Damn piggy, he had his fill earlier.

 "Now hurry up and eat before Hawk decided to inhale them." the copper-haired woman tells them. Not that she was being rude or anything, but it was the blunt truth.

 "If you say so..." the blonde male remarks, as he and the other two picked up their forks to dig in. With a bite-sized portion, they simultaneously took a bite.

The flavor that greeted their taste buds had them widen their eyes, with pinkness dusting their faces. "Oh, it's so delicious!" the girl says with a teary smile. It has been a while since she and the guys had tasty grub.

 "Oh thank god, this is so much better than the disgusting food this moron makes!" the dark-haired male says in relief, causing the blonde twin to look at him with an offended look.

 "They weren't that bad!" the blonde denies.

 "Yes, they were!! This is why you were banned from setting foot in the kitchen back home!" the other male retorts angrily towards him, even pointing at him.

"Okay, maybe they were terrible but I was trying to get better."

 "That's utter bullshit!"

 The girl was watching this with concern, with Hawk deadpanning at the banter the twins are having. Yelena, on the other hand, was secretly smiling at the sight. It was very endearing, seeing the one thing that never changes.

 Ever.

 'Well, we're getting off topic. Might as well fix that.' she thought to herself. Yelena then purposely clears her throat, instantly making them stop and all eyes turned to her.

"Banter aside, what were you three doing in those rusty armors? Could have fooled me into thinking old buckets are all the rage in fashion right now." Yelena questions them with a curious look.

"Who in their right state of mind would find rusty tin cans fashionable, much less make use of it?" Hawk deadpans, before any of the three could respond.

 "Dead people." Yelena says with seriousness.

[TAKE 2]

"Eh, who knows. You got questionable folks out there that don't seem to think so." Yelena shrugs her shoulders, having her hands up even to express it. She sees Hawk opening his mouth to comment about it.

"Trust me, I would know." she adds, and Hawk decides to not question it.

"Well... we're all on a personal quest to find the Seven Deadly Sins." the girl responds. That made Yelena blink about that, since that is no surprise there.

'Yeah, no shit.'

 "Why would you guys want to do that?! No one even knows if they're dead or alive, and they're serious villains!" Hawk said to her, like the three are insane to want to look for the Sins. That made the ravenette to slam his fork down a bit too rough.