Chapter 1:

A/n: Before you read I would like to tell you some things beforehand:

- this story is a work truly made out of my delusional mind with the help of my not so creative imagination ☺️

- this is a top Jin book because-- just because 🤪

- i don't want anyone to hate me but in this story, Jk is a boypussy (well, i have my reasons okay? i can't just tell it to you right now but you'll surely know it someday, please respect my decision 😇) because I have an ugly mind and I am so bad and I will go to hell for having such thoughts

- anyways, this work is purely a fan-fiction (of course), this is all just my very own ideas and made up scenarios everytime I would zoned out

- lastly, Plagiarism is a crime‼️(if someone copy this work or claim it as his/her own, then I would be happy to see that person in hell, so see you there haha kidding who would want this story, anyways? this is literally nonsense and crazy)

ps. this is so 🔞 so please be open minded ☺️

pps. I might delete this too, kbye

.
.
.

A soft groaned from an ajar thin chapped lips echoed the whole dim room. Jungkook blinked his eyes opened and grimaced when he felt his throat too dry that he nearly cough. He frowned when something heavy in his hips wrapped a little too tightly around him. Goosebumps rose his skin when he felt a warm calm breathing right on his neck.

He looked around and observed the room. He almost cry when he couldn't recognize the room. The last time he checked, his room was a sunflower theme. The room he was in at the moment, felt like he was in the abyss of an ocean. There were small bulbs of opened lights in every corner of the ceiling. He can clearly see the dark navy color of the wall and some big and small bubbles to complement the color of the wall. There were glow in the dark stickers of different kind of fishes. He felt like he was under the water.

Jungkook let out a restrained breath as he slowly tilted his head to the side to see the person beside him. His heart stopped beating and his body stiffened when he saw who it was.

What the hell?! Of all people?! Why it has to be the person he hated the most?! The person he cannot breath the same air with?!

Why it has to be Kim Seokjin?!

Kim Seokjin, the womanizer, casanova and playboy of the town! Jungkook hated him so much. Jungkook hated his gut too much that he wanted to curse the man just by hearing his name. Why in the hell he was in the same bed with the man??

Jungkook pushed himself up and pushed the duvet away from him. He let out a surprised and loud gasped as he felt his world shattered when he saw himself naked. It maybe dim but he can clearly see the print marks in his thighs and hips. There was dry come in both sides of his thighs.

Something happened between them. He was fucking sure.

Jungkook tried to move and winced instantly when he felt like his body was hit by a ten wheeler truck. A single tear escaped from his eyes. He wasn't a virgin anymore. He just turned 21 last month. How could he be careless like this?!

He don't know what happened, let alone why he was with the man. All he could remember was he went to a club with his friends, Jimin and Hoseok. He doesn't know why he ended up with Kim Seokjin in bed, naked and covered with dry come.

Jungkook grabbed the man's arm on his waist and slowly removed it from him. He wanted to leave as soon as possible. He doesn't want to get caught by the man leaving. He hated Seokjin so much and he can't bare being caught by the man and embarrassed himself.