Chapter 4:

A/n: Happy reading!!

.
.
.

Jungkook never once liked dolling himself up but tonight he was being meticulous doing his make up. It was the first time he would go out with someone and he wanted everything to be perfect. He does not want to mess up.

Growing up, he had some sort of this specific scenarios he made up in his mind when the time finally came for him to date someone. He always fantasized about the things he'd do and his date's supposed to do.

He would dress up prettily and would be dolling himself up like what he was doing right now then his date would come, ringing their doorbell and his parents would welcome him. His mother would come and knock on his door, and once he opened the door, he was greeted by his giggling mother; feeling giddy and excited for him.

Then, as they walked downstairs with his mother, his date would wait for him on their foyer. With a rose in his hand, he'd greet him good evening and tell him he's pretty with awed eyes. Of course, he dressed up and he dolled himself up so he would be pretty that night.

Then his date would open his car's door for him, he'd compliment him again as he get into the car and would make sure he was all set and safe on his seat before he drove off to the restaurant he made a reservation.

Once they were in the restaurant, his date would open the door for him again because he was a gentleman and romantic to let him get out of the car by himself.

The restaurant would definitely look exquisite and fancy, elegant and cozy. He's always wanted to go to a romantic diner for which has only few patron. The restaurant would be quiet, calm and peaceful so he could listen to his and his date's heart synching and beating rapidly out of pure joy and adoration for each other. Too happy to be out on a date and too in love their heart was dancing inside their ribcage.

And of course, after his date took him home, he'd leave him with a kiss that was telling him he does not want to go and if possible he'd stay close to him because he'd miss him for sure.

Jungkook was brought back to his lost self when he heard a loud and seemed annoyed knocks on his door. He leaped on his vanity and went to see who it was behind his door.

"The restaurants are closing up and Seokjin is turning into skeleton downstairs. Are you perhaps trying to change your face?!" Yelled his mother with a very annoyed face.

He pouted his lips. She's just ruined his fantasies. It wasn't the reaction she would react in his fantasies. His mother should come to him with a floating heart because finally, her son was a grown up man and he'd be going on a date for the first time.

"I'm done." He answered back and pouted even more when he saw his mother glared at him. "Yaaaah! Why are you mad?!" He whined, twisting the doorknob a few times in harsh motion and making a clicking and annoying sound.

"It was almost one hour since Seokjin arrived. He is there in the living room with your dad watching a football match. Your father even offered Seokjin a can of beer good thing the poor and unlucky man declined." Jungkook's eyes went wide with the information his mother just spilled out. His mother ruined his fantasies and his father was trying to ruin his date tonight, again!

No! No way! "I'll be out! I'll just grabbed my bag and coat." He was about to ran back to his bed when his mother yelled.

"Don't run, you brat!" Her mother warned him with a very worried face. He nodded his head and just walked towards his bed.

He grabbed his bag and he hoisted the coat over his one arm. He went to his full-body sized mirror and examined his look. After a day of contemplation about what clothes he should wear, he ended up going to casual. He wore a white button up shirt tucked in a pair of faded fitted jeans that shows how plump his ass was and how thick his thighs are. He wore one of favourites white shoes. The black leather belt that was shiny and perfectly wrapped around his waist to show how small his hips and how lean his body was. It was daring, but not revealing.