CHAPTER 4

Hello guys..how you doing 😊

Taehyung pov

After announcing that I was paired up with jungkook

I approach him cautiously.

I stood beside him, as did the other members of the team who were getting paired up as well.

The silence that ensued was one I had already expected so I simply observed my surroundings mustering the courage to kickstart a conversation while this man that I barely knew besides his moves in court.

My eyes fell on him..

He was much taller than me and with disheveled hair that I was certain all the girls in school dreamed of running their hands through

Just like me he was rather thin, but had just the right amount of muscles.

His eyes though remained his most attention grabbing features those dark brown eyes.

(Okay tae that was hella of description we know u are whipped😂)

As we did our warm up drills

I finally uttered the first word between the two of us that day.

How's your team holding up?? You guys did incredible and I'm looking forward to seeing you again in next championship

Jungkook snickered

We don't need your pity! he said .

I said I was not extending my pity
I was merely starting a conversation.

"Save it" he said..I am not interested in making small talk with anyone here much less my rival.

I rolled my eyes dramatically and carried on with my workout.

I thought he is such a self centred person he doesn't care..how rude of him
I was just starting a conversation but no this bunny is such a headache already.

Jungkook pov

I was doing up my warmup drills and I saw taehyung coming toward me..I got a little bit nervous..I thought what is he upto now..but without giving any thoughts I just kept doing my thing
Suddenly he spoke about how my team is holding up and praising us.

I was bewildered what is he saying so I just snickered at him at gave a rude reply..I saw how his lips form a pout hearing my reply not gonna lie he was looking cute.. Still he kept arguing that he was just starting a conversation and all..So I kept my calm and didn't talk with him much.

In between my workout if I had a problem I just go to our coach and ask him  rather that indulging with the other teammates present there as I don't  feel comfortable.(introvert)

Taehyung pov

While I conversed with the rest of the players in between drill and during breaks, Jeon Jungkook kept to himself and sir bang si hyuk.

He kept his distance, frequently sulking and annoyance etched on his face.

And so went on the rest of the day like that, tossing the ball back and forth and reacquainting ourselves with the game.

Although completely silent and not communicating even once, Jeon and I did our drills almost perfectly.

Undoubtedly we were both talented who simply hated eachother.

Later that day once practice had concluded and we were free to do as we please fir the rest of the day.

I was packing my gear when Jungkook approached me.

Ooohhh what will happen now..what is
Jungkook gonna say..

Hope you liked the chapter 💚💜 Do comment!!

Do comment!!

Bye bye 👋