Prologue: The return of Calista Jones

Season 1 Episode 11: To Riverdale and back again

It was the night of the homecoming dance and Alice Cooper had invited the Jones's men to dinner at her house.

What nobody knew was that, she only invited them over, so that two teenagers could sneak into Forsythe Pendleton Junior 'FP' Jones's trailer.

Veronica Lodge and Archie Andrews were searching the trailer for any kind of clue, some kind of a evidence, that could prove that FP had business with her father Hiram Lodge.

But they didn't found anything, which made Archie relax that his best friend's father wasn't doing anything dangerous or illegal.

After the disappearance of Jughead's twin sister four years ago and his mother and younger sister leaving afterward, FP was the only family Jughead had left.

So him not finding anything criminal was a huge plus for the Andrews boy.

After they left the trailer, Archie suddenly felt this feeling that he was been watched.

He stopped walking and turned around only to see a shadowy figure watching them in the distance.

He couldn't make the face, but he could see it was a girl, shorter than him, had a long dark brown hair running down her back, leather jacket and heels.

"Archie! Come on!" Veronica whisper shouted for him to move.

Archie turned towards his girlfriend, and then he turned towards the girl... but she was gone.

He furrow his brows in confusion.

'Why was she so familiar to him?'

Season 1 Episode 12: Anatomy of a murder

The next day, after the dance and after FP Jones was arrested for the murder of Jason Blossom, Forsythe Pendleton III, also known as Jughead Jones was in a booth at Pop's.

He just sat there, looking outside the window with a blank expression on his face.

He felt betrayed and angry that his friends and girlfriend went behind his back and searched his father's trailer.

They didn't trusted him, when he told them that he believed his father.

He felt utterly alone and in times like this he really missed his best friend.

His twin sister Calista Jones.

When they were thirteen years old, one night she disappeared... and everything changed for everyone.

Especially for FP and Jughead.

Their family wasn't complete without the Serpent Princess.

Calista was Jughead's other half.

They did everything together, and they always watched each other backs, always there for each other and help each other... but now she was gone and he didn't know what to do anymore.