Chapter 7: House of the Devil

It has been maybe two weeks since the race with the Ghoulies and Calista getting shot

A few hours after the doctor announcement that she would pull through, she had woken up and FP was able to see her.

She went home a few hours after her meeting with her father, and she felt relieved that she was home.

Her boyfriend and friends wouldn't leave her side and she couldn't be more thankful that she had such an amazing friends, brother and boyfriend.

A few days later, Calista and Jughead got amazing news.

Their father was getting out of jail.

She was happy that her father was finally getting out, but she was pissed at her brother, because he told her about the job he did for Penny Peabody.

She wanted to kill him for being so stupid trusting that bitch.

But at least her father was coming out.

The only problem was how she was going to tell him, about what happened four years ago.

And she hadn't even told her brother and her friends the other part of the story.

"So, the reason we called you guys in here

"So, the reason we called you guys in here..." Betty started as Archie and Veronica stood in the Blue and Gold office with her, Jughead and Calista.

"Our dad is getting out of jail." Jughead told them with big smiles on both Jones' faces.

"Jug, Cali, that's... That's great," Archie told them as Betty hugged Jughead's arm.

"Yeah." Veronica agreed "What heralded this miracle?""Uh, overcrowding at the jail. I guess the judge reviewed my dad's case and after Cheryl's testimony it was...." he took a breath "A perfect storm."

Calista glared at her brother, before she turned her head and looked at Archie and Veronica again.

"What do you need from us, guys?" Archie asked.

"All of us. We have a new lead on the Black Hood case." Betty started explaining.

"And Jughead, Betty and I were wondering if you guys would follow up on it for us?" Calista continued "We can give you all of the details, the articles."