Talia x Oc

In the midst of the ongoing war in the Gundam SEED Destiny era, Talia Gladys, a former high-ranking ZAFT officer, stumbled upon a distressing truth. She discovered that her daughter, Emily, and her ex-wife, Sarah, had joined forces with ORB, fighting against the very faction she once served. Talia's heart sank as questions swirled in her mind, and a sense of betrayal threatened to consume her.

Determined to understand their reasons and driven by a desperate longing to make amends, Talia sought out Emily and Sarah, finding them in a moment of respite amidst the chaos of battle. Her voice trembled as she spoke, her eyes filled with a mixture of confusion and sorrow.

"Emily, Sarah, why have you aligned yourselves with ORB?" Talia questioned, her voice filled with anguish. "What led you to choose this path, knowing that ZAFT has been our cause all along? You must know that ORB is deceiving you."

Emily, her expression resolute, met Talia's gaze with unwavering determination. "Mom, we had our reasons," she replied, her voice tinged with a hint of defiance. "We've seen the corruption within ZAFT, the manipulation and the disregard for innocent lives. ORB offers us a chance to fight for a better future, for a world free from the oppression that we've witnessed."

Talia's heart sank further as her daughter's words echoed in her mind. She had fought tirelessly for ZAFT, believing in the cause and the vision they once shared. But now, standing before her daughter and ex-wife, she faced the harsh reality that her loyalty had come at a high cost.

"I understand that there were flaws within ZAFT, Emily," Talia admitted, her voice heavy with regret. "But I never imagined it would come to this, to see you both fighting against the faction that once meant everything to me. I thought I was fighting for a better world, for a future where you would be safe."

Sarah, her expression a mix of sadness and frustration, interjected, "Talia, you left us. You left Emily when she needed you the most. How can you expect us to trust your words now? We found strength in ORB, and we fight for what we believe is right."

Talia's eyes filled with tears as she struggled to find the words that could bridge the growing chasm between them. "I know I made a terrible mistake, leaving you both for Gilbert," she confessed, her voice filled with remorse. "I was lost, confused, and I thought I could find solace in someone else's arms. But I was wrong, and I've regretted it every day since."

Emily's eyes softened, the harshness in her gaze giving way to a glimmer of understanding. "Mom, you abandoned us," she said, her voice trembling with a mix of pain and longing. "You left me to face the horrors of war alone. I had to become strong, to find my own purpose, because I couldn't rely on you."

Talia took a step closer, reaching out to gently touch Emily's arm. "I can't change the past, and I can't undo the pain I've caused," she said, her voice filled with aching sincerity. "But please, Emily, Sarah, give me a chance to make things right. Let me prove to you that I've learned from my mistakes, that I'm here to support you now, to fight alongside you and protect you."

Sarah's eyes bore into Talia's, searching for any sign of genuine remorse. Slowly, a flicker of hope emerged within her. "If you truly mean what you say, Talia nodded, her eyes shining with determination. "I do mean every word, Sarah. I understand that trust cannot be rebuilt overnight, but I am willing to do whatever it takes to earn it back. I want to be the mother and partner you both deserve, to stand by your side and fight for a future where we can all find peace."

Emily's gaze softened as she looked at her mother, torn between the pain of the past and the yearning for reconciliation. "Mom," she began, her voice filled with a mix of vulnerability and caution, "I want to believe that you've changed, that you're sincere in your desire to make amends. But it's not going to be easy. We've built a life and found purpose here in ORB, and I can't just abandon that."

Talia took a deep breath, understanding the weight of her daughter's words. "I don't expect you to abandon everything you've fought for, Emily. I only ask for a chance to be a part of your life again, to support you in your journey, and to mend the bond that was shattered. I believe that we can find a way to reconcile our differences without compromising our values."

Sarah, her gaze flickering with a mix of hope and skepticism, spoke softly, "Talia, we've seen too much pain and destruction. If you truly want to make things right, we need more than words. We need to see actions that align with your intentions."

Talia nodded, her voice filled with conviction. "I understand, Sarah. I will prove my sincerity through my actions. I will stand by your side, fighting for what is right, even if it means challenging the choices of ZAFT or ORB. Our family's well-being and the pursuit of a just world will be my top priority."

Days turned into weeks, and Talia stayed true to her word. She fought alongside Emily and Sarah, demonstrating her commitment and unwavering support. Her actions spoke volumes, showing her dedication to their cause and her genuine desire to rebuild their fractured family.

Through battles and hardships, Talia began to earn their trust back, one small gesture at a time. She offered words of encouragement in moments of doubt, provided tactical guidance when needed, and ensured their safety was never compromised. Talia's love and determination to make amends shone through every action, healing the wounds that had festered for far too long.

As time passed, the lines that had divided them began to blur. Emily and Sarah allowed themselves to slowly lower their guard, realizing that Talia's remorse was genuine, and her transformation was more than just empty promises.

One evening, as the sun set over the battlefield, the three of them found themselves in a rare moment of respite. Sitting together, their shoulders brushing, they shared a quiet and poignant conversation. The air was heavy with the weight of their past and the glimmers of hope for their future.

"Mama," Emily began, her voice laced with vulnerability, "I'm still angry, and I'm still hurt. But I see the changes in you, the sacrifices you've made, and the love you've shown us. It's not easy, but I want to believe that we can find our way back to each other."

Talia, her heart swelling with a mix of relief and gratitude, reached for Emily's hand. "Thank you, my darling," she whispered, tears glistening in her eyes. "I know that rebuilding our family will take time, but I'm willing to be patient. I love you more than words can express, and I will spend the rest of my life making it up to you."

Sarah, who had been silently observing their exchange, spoke up, her voice filled with a mix of caution and hope. "Talia, the wounds run deep, and forgiveness is a journey that can't be rushed. But I see the changes in you, too. I see your determination and the lengths you've gone to make amends. Let's take this one step at a time and rebuild the trust that was shattered."

Talia nodded, her eyes filled with tears of gratitude. "Thank you, Sarah. I understand the weight of my actions and the patience it will require. I promise to be there for both of you, to support you, and to cherish the love we share."

With a renewed sense of purpose and the flicker of forgiveness igniting within their hearts, the three of them made a silent pact to rebuild their fractured family. They knew it wouldn't be easy, as scars of the past lingered, but they were committed to the journey ahead.

In the months that followed, Talia remained steadfast in her efforts to make things right. She supported Emily's role as a pilot, offering guidance and sharing her own experiences from the battlefield. She worked closely with Sarah, utilizing her navigation skills on the Archangel, and ensured her safety during perilous missions.

Their shared experiences in the war, fighting side by side, forged a new bond-a bond of trust, understanding, and forgiveness. Together, they faced the challenges that came their way, finding solace in the unbreakable love that had drawn them together in the first place.

As the war eventually drew to a close, leaving scars both physical and emotional, Talia, Emily, and Sarah emerged as a united front. They had reconciled their differences, learned from their past mistakes, and grown stronger as a family.

In the aftermath of the war, they returned to a world forever changed. But armed with the newfound strength of their unbreakable bond, they faced the future with hope. They dedicated themselves to rebuilding, not just their own lives, but also the lives of those affected by the war's devastation.

GIVE ME 5 VOTE EVERYONE~🥰