ChapterNotAChapter- The Summary

In the start of this story, each sin was given their own chapter to give you an idea of who exactly we are talking about along with giving a feel about their personality (this means they may be OOC but I'll try to keep it as close to character as I can).

I was given a question about the Apocalyptics and so on this chapter-yet-it's-not-exactly-a-chapter I decided to give a brief overview of each Sin and Apocalyptic. Further questions can be asked and will be posted in 'Ask my Sins' -a fic which is tied to MASIYL in which you ask any sin or character anything regarding MASIYL.

Wrath- AkA Marco the Phoenix.
Physically 24, really 64. (I made a mistake in my math!! If he first died when he was 17, then died at 19 and is now 24, he'd only be 60!! So the sad thing here is he may have died at 4 years of age. Most likely by illness due to there was not the best medical knowledge back then)
-Is in love, yet resents Ace who is also his mate (not mated..... yet)
-Predecessor is Silvers Rayleigh.
-He had a incurable disease at 19 (in his third lifetime) which affected his heart, there may be a possibility that it would come back.
-His mark is a gold and blue phoenix that takes up nearly ALL of his back.
-Only the senior members of Whitebeards crew knows of Marco's real age (eg Vista, Rakuyo[who was/is his best friend] ) except Thatch, Izou, Ace and Haruta.
-Special ability is manipulation of flames (not just blue; there's black, red, green, purple, a frigging rainbow!) and serious strength.

Greed-AkA Shanks La Roux.
-37 years of age (and still hella fine)
-The Master of S&M/BDSM (master in more ways than one), he does know about aftercare of his 'pet'..... Really lover.
-Mark is a black tribal design styled full sleeve on his right arm.
-Mated with Mihawk.
-Predecessor is Belle-mere.
-Special ability is his way with words, can get what he wants with that. (Basically his voice is not only sexy but has a type  of power)

Gluttony- AkA Monkey D. Luffy
-Age 17
-Father is Dragon (hope everyone hates him here), Half brother Ace, Mother is Rouge(deceased), adopted brother is Sabo and most of the other sins.
-"Father" is more considered to be Shanks, Motherly-father is Mihawk.
-Has a demon named Nana looking over him through mirrors and shadows, will look similar to either Luffy himself or Rouge just different eye, hair and clothing colours.
-Mark is a red and gold Leopard around his hips with its tail going down his right thigh.
-Has not found mate yet.
-Fears Ace and Dragon
-Special ability is manipulation of time and space.

Pride-AkA Dracule 'Hawkeye' Mihawk
-Age 41, he will hurt you if you make fun of his age.
-Mated with Shanks.
-Predecessor is Kuina.
-Mark is on left leg in a Mexican skull design.
-The 'pet/Victim' of S&M/BDSM (he secretly loves that shit)
-Special ability is his special sight (he's called 'Hawkeye' for a reason)

Envy- AkA Sabo
-Age 23
- Predecessor is Donquixote 'Corazon' Rocinante.
-Hates Dragon, resents Ace.
-May be the mate of Law.
-Mark is like Kakus, on the left side of his torso but it stretches through his torso and back, a gold wolf with silver eyes -in a Celtic design.
-Special ability is manipulation of the shadows and darkness in people's hearts.

Sloth- AkA Kaku
-23 years old.
-Predecessor is Nico Olivia.
-Mark is on his left torso, a green and black tiger.
-Have not met his mate.
-CP9 recently discovered his mark (after he got stupidly drunk and started stripping in front of them.
-Special ability is manipulation of sound.

Lust-AkA Roulette D. Penguin (Will explain later)
-Age 26 (4 years older than Law)
-First mate of Heart Pirates.
-Predecessor is Rouge.
-His mate is Killer(age 27) of Kidd Pirates, won't say anything in fear of rejection.
-Mark is a red and purple fox with a skull in its grasp.
-Is more beautiful than Boa Hancock, which doesn't help much so he always covers most of his skin and face.

That was our sins. The Apocalyptics are people who help, and work with, the Sins to balance out the world. Each one holds the ability to cause and help starvation, death, wars and illnesses.

War- Aka Marshal D Teach.
-Is fairly a good guy, despite his many, many, many, MANY flaws.
-Always need to be kept an eye on.
-Doesn't know Marco's real age but knows he's a Sin.
-Is aimed after by the Marines after refusing a place as Shichibukai.

Death- Is believed to be Trafalgar Law.
-not much information to be said.

Famine- UNKNOWN

Pestilence-Kaku thinks it may be Paulie, a blonde shipwright who lives in Water 7, works at Galley-La

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

And that is all of the Sins and Apocalyptics!
Next chapter is 'Wrath & Gluttony- Let's meet again.'

Remember; any questions will be answered in 'Ask My Sin' which will be out soon. You can ask me(Akira) or any sin or character any question or make a request!
I'm also doing a ONESHOT thing as well!