💚Kittens💚

Your POV:

Tired. Stressed. I walked into my shared apartment block.
I reached into my dark trouser's pockets and once my hands touched the cold metal of the keys, I yanked them out. Various keychain clinked together as I fumbled with the keys. Groaning, I slumped onto the ripped, beige sofa.

"Pidge!" I called with all the strength I had left. She bolted towards me as she jumped onto the sofa next to me, ginger hair bouncing. "Heya! How was work?" she questioned. I raised an eyebrow at the spark that lit her eyes. "Awful" I replied truthfully, rubbing my temples.
Her dorky grin grew bigger and dorkier, causing a smile to be painted on my face.

"Whats going on?" I stretched the on, curious. "I have just the cure to your awful day" grabbing her small hands onto mine, with an unknown strength, she pulled me off the sofa as we ran hand in hand to our bedroom.

Suddenly, she let go of my hands and covered my eyes from behind. Curiosity grew in my stomach, this better not be a prank or something. I heard a soft meow. "Did you get us another cat!" I yelped. "Not quite..." she snickered.

I heard a more high pitched meow. Thats not how Tux sounds! "Open your eyes" she said, letting go of my face.
She revealed our cat Tux and 4 little kittens beside her.

"Wha- Huh- Tux is a FEMALE?!!" I yelled, shocked. Pidge nodded violently next to me. My heart melted away all the stress I was carrying at the sight of the tiny kittens.

"Did that cheer you up?" Pidge asked, holding onto my waist, looking at me with eager eyes. "Of course love," I said kissing her forehead. After a few minutes of standing there and savouring eachothers warmth and love, we let go.

"OKAY NOW WE GET TO CHOOSE NAMES, HERE ARE SOME IVE GOT DOWN" she squealed excitedly.