Forgiveness?

This is a lukamelle shot,

If u dont remember this is luka, and she died in season 8

Third person POV:

The blonde altean slumped infront of the curved stone. In her hands, she held a bouquet of scarlet juniberry flowers, which she had picked from her garden. "Happy Birthday Luka" she whispered, placing the flowers next to the stone. Tracing the letters that were carved into the stone, her blue orbs released pearls of pain and sorrow.

"Why must you be so stubborn?" she choked, "now what?"

Her hair glided to the rhythm of the grass. Im so sorry. The anonymous voice rung in Romelle's ears. "Luka?" She said, astonished. A fiery fox stood atop the hill. The altean hastily stood up. The fox flicked its tail. Forgive me.
The voice spoke. The corners of Romelle's lips turned upwards as the fox hopped off.

💜💜💜

"Okay, favourite animal?" Luka questioned.
"Oh! The furry one that eats carrots" Romelle answered eagerly.
"Mine's the Fox." Luka said.
"What's a fox?" Romelle tilted her head to the right.
The small action made Luka's ears turn pink.
"You know, the red one, white dipped furry tail, I heard Lotor talk about it," she explained "It sounds amazing"

Romelle still looked confused.

"Well, i'll try to find one for you if we ever get chosen by him" Luka began to stand up, pulling the blonde with her.
"That sounds fun!" Romelle grinned, squeezing the red head's hands. Luka picked a red flower from the meadow they stood in. She walked closer to Romelle -who was currently having a heart attack- she could practically feel Luka's warm breath on her lips.

She placed one behind her ear. "Favourite flower for my favourite person!" Moving back, she studied the girl's face. "Hmm, still missing something" she said, stroking her chin quizzically. She bit her lip, eyes moving down to the shorter girls soft, pink lips. "What is it?" the oblivious Romelle asked, her stomach had suddenly become a very skilled acrobat.

She leaned in close, gazing into her azure eyes. Luka squinted. "Your eyeliner" Luka announced, "One wing is larger than the other"

"Oh, thank you" the Altean was disappointed, the blush faded from her cheeks. "Any time, bunny dear" the girl winked, immediately recolouring Romelle's face with pink.

She walked off, humming as the blonder pulled on her face. Why does she have to tease me like this!

💜💜💜

Romelle broke her own thoughts, picking a red juniberry, and placing it behind her ear, savouring the memory they had shared, though it hadn't ended how she would've liked it to. Another memory flashed through her head, putting a smile on her face.

💜💜💜

Romelle's POV:

It was early in the morning, and ever since my brother had left, I needed something to distract me. I went to dip in the cold water that ran through the forest. It felt nice against my skin, but not nearly as satisfying as my beloved brother, who I loved more than anything else in this world. I sighed, sitting at the edge of the pool. I looked down at the dark blue puddle in front of me. I couldn' t help it. My gaze travelled over the trees, and the green leaves danced in the breeze, making beautiful patterns. The sun rose higher in the sky, shining bright rays onto my head, almost blinding me. My long blonde hair hung around my face. My hair fell to my waist. I stared into the lake, lost in thought.

"Room for one more?" a familiar voice said. I turned around, finding a grinning face with light brown eyes and auburn hair.
I blushed when I saw what she was wearing. She was wearing dark altean swimming wraps. They exposed her midriff and her stomach. Her skirt wrapping was short too. Although I was wearing the same thing, Luka had never exposed so much skin before.

"O- of course!" I stammered, pulling myself out of the water. 'stop staring Romelle!' I thought to myself. She giggled at my embarrassment. "We're both girls here bunny, no need to be so shy" she teased, dropping into the water by my legs.

She splashed the water at me."Hey! That wasn't very nice" I scolded, pushing the water back at her. We both laughed an unexpected action cut us off.

She swam right up to me, and wrapped her arms round my back. I felt my heart leap. She pulled me into the water. I screamed, splashing some water in her face. We laughed hysterically. We pushed each other further into the water. The water was getting deeper. She grabbed me and started tickling my sides, causing me to let out a scream of laughter. "STOP IT LUKA!" I yelled at her while laughing.

Eventually, our playing ended, I rested my back on the banks. I didn't see her swim right up to me and wrap her arms round my neck. "What's wrong 'Melle? You've been so distant lately" she said, her voice laced with genuine concern. I told her about my worries about my brother.

She smiled at me, her wet red hair sticking to her face. "You're not alone, im here" she spoke softly, gazing up at me, making my insides grow warm and fuzzy.
I placed my hand on her cheek and moved closer to her. She closed her eyes and took a deep breath, leaning her head closer to mine. She tilted her head to the right, as I tilted my mine to the left.

Our lips connected. A warmth filled my body, making me feel as if all my worries had melted away. I gently brushed my fingertips along her arm, feeling the goosebumps rise under the touch. The warmth grew hotter and the longer the kiss lasted, the harder I tried to control the urge to deepen it. As I slowly lowered my mouth from hers, she opened her eyes and gasped slightly.

I cupped her face, "Is that okay?" I murmured. She nodded. I kissed her again. This time it was deeper, but gentler. She wrapped her arms around my neck again, and kissed me back, running her fingers through my hair. We let go.

💜💜💜

A tingling sensation broke Romelle from her memories of longing. She looked up from where she stood. And there she was, standing in white, flowy robes. Romelle felt tears sting her eyes as she ran towards her.

Tears streamed down her face. The young altean embraced the girl tightly, as the tears slipped past her lashes. "Im sorry" the red head sobbed. Their lips connected, fitting together like puzzle pieces. The older Altean slowly began to fade, her lips drifting far away, as she began to disappear. Romelle sobbed harder, reaching for her fragments. "Im so sorry bunny" she said alast, as tears trickled down her cheeks, she blew her a kiss.

Romelle mimed catching it and placed it against her heart.

Finally, when all that was left of Luka was gone, Romelle whispered,

"I forgive you, my fox"