Some Spoiler cuz why not?

This is just a vague idea because I don't know if this is a good story or not. The picture up there is the shoes that our Cinderella wears (it's Ralph Lauren's). And for anyone who is still confused, this is a STRAIGHT couple. Our main character is FEMALE. The story may make it sound like she is a male but she IS 100% female. She's just cross-dressing and loves to pretend as a boy. Here's some part of the story. Enjoy!

~/-∆-\~

Main Character POV

Looking at the table full of food, my stomach growls loud enough to draw my attention. Without hesitation, I grabbed a plate and started piling everything I could. Suddenly, as my hand reached for macaroons it clashed with another hand that had the same intention as me. I looked up and saw a girl with dark brown hair and deep blue eyes.

"Felicia?" "Cinder?"

We both spoke at the same time and then looked at the pile of food that was on our plates. As 'gentlemen', I let Felicia pick the macaroons first.

"I didn't expect that you would be my kind of person. I thought that you would be the kind that rushes onto the dancefloor to woo the ladies." Felicia told me.

"What can I say? The food served at the castle is out of this world. Besides, this is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to eat Master Alex's culinary masterpieces! I chewed a pastry, saying, "Who cares about the stupid dance.".

"Apparently, everyone is doing well except us." Felicia chuckles.

After that, we clicked easily. I didn't expect that Felicia was such a fun girl under her 'High-status Lady' facade. We talked and laughed while enjoying the delicacies in front of us. Out of the blue, we heard a cough from behind me. Then Felicia bowed to the person.

"Greetings, your highness."

I turn around and see Albert standing behind me. He wears white-laced gold royal attire. As the prince he is, he looks elegant. I put my right hand on my chest and bowed while saying the same thing as Felicia. Although I wanted to greet him like I usually do, I still remember that this is an official event and I need to be formal. When I look at him again I see the usual weird look in his eyes when I act formal with him. I never knew what was swimming in that mind of his.

"Rise." He said.

Both I and Felicia returned to our normal stances. Before I even opened my mouth, Albert's hand reached out in front of me.

"May I ask you for a dance?"

I blinked for a while and I looked at Felicia just in case he asked her and I was being a third wheel. But when I turned my head to look at him again, I realized that his eyes didn't even stray from me.

"I'm asking you," Albert stated.

He looks straight into my eyes. I can feel my soul tremble under his stare. Then, I noticed that we were getting more attention as more people are starting to look at us. Realizing that I should not embarrass the Crown Prince, I hold his hand as he instantly pulls me to the dancefloor. As I was dragged, I apologized to Felicia and she replied with a smile and a small nod.

Just as we arrived at the dance floor he put his hand on my waist like we had practiced before and started dancing to the music. I put my hand on his shoulder and shortened our distance so I could whisper to his ears.

"What are you doing? You should dance with a lady, not a man. See, people are giving us weird looks."

"But, I am not interested in ladies. Besides, my father can't be mad at me for choosing you. After all, my father told me to dance with someone and didn't specify their gender. Also, we are not the only male pairs here."