25

jisung grabbed felix's hand and pulled him to find chan

"chan, did you put drugs in the drinks?"

"no, why? is he ok?" chan pointed at felix who was looking everywhere, giggling.

"i don't think so. just look at his eyes. someone drugged him." said jisung and looked at felix worriedly.

"wait! i have to check innie!" and with that, chan ran fast to jeongin who was whining for minho.

"jeongin, listen, baby! who was there with you and felix in the kitchen." he asked with a concerned look on his face.

"huh?"

"who. was. in. the. kitchen. with. you. guys.?" he asked with even more worry on his face.

chan got no response, just a poor little boy passed out. he picked jeongin up and carried him one of his bedroom. then kissed his forehead and went downstairs.

"please everyone go home!" the old boy yelled and the guests started to leave.

...

"ji, please take felix home and make sure he is okay." the oldest of the three said, caressing the youngest's blonde hair.

"no problem mate."

with that, they walked to the car. it was a hard ten minutes for both of them. felix couldn't properly walk and randomly stopped, almost throwing up. when they reached the black car jisung didn't want to suffer by buckling the young boy in, so he laid him down in the back seat and started driving off.

when they got home, they took off their shoes at jisung's, more precisely, felix kicked them off and went to the sofa, then laid down. jisung watched this, sighed, then adjusted felix's martens and walked over to him.

"lix, you can not sleep here. your body will hurt in the morning." han said, stroking felix's cheekbone with his thumb. instead of an answer he just got whines from the angelic boy, who started tossing around in the couch, whining even more, because of the dress he wore.

"do you want to take it off?" asked jisung from the now crying boy, who nodded violently.

"do you mind if i help?" felix shook his head and muttered a 'no' with a low voice.

jisung got up from his knees and went upstairs to find an oversized shirt for felix to wear. when he was in the living room again he saw the boy starts to fall asleep again.

"lix, sweetie don't sleep yet. i'm going to dress you up in this shirt and you can sleep then." jisung said.

then jisung did what he had to do. carefully and slowly he unzipped the dress and took it off with the help of felix, who raised his hand. the dress was changed to jisung's shirt. the smell of sweet vanilla helped felix fall asleep instantly so jisung took him to the bedroom and tucked him in. but before going to bed, he went into the kitchen to make a glass of water for felix in the morning and gave him some medicine too. after he was done he finally laid down next to felix who snuggled closer to the brown haired boy. then jisung also drifted into his dreamland.

 then jisung also drifted into his dreamland

I SCREAMED

I SCREAMED. he looks so cute!! >.<