30

felix? what is he doing here? and why is he with that stabilo guy?

"jisung?" said felix, interrupting his thoughts.

"hi felix." replied jisung with a little smile on his face. 

"what are you doing here and with.... this kiddo?" felix laughed a little, feeling a little bit happy that the boy was in front of him.

the stabilo guy, called yeosang came closer and stood next to the sleeping boy, caressing his soft brown-ish hair.

"how cute." yeosang said full in awe.

"i know. he's jaiden." jisung answered and planted a kiss on top of the boy's head.

"is he your son?" yeosang asked softly. he was still in awe. he really loved kids especially when they were little.

felix laughed loudly causing jaiden to wake up and whimper. at that jisung gave him a 'i will kill  you' look.

"shh, it's okay go back to sleep." jisung bounced the boy on his hip lightly and rubbed his back. "no he is not my son. he's my cousin and he's going to live with me from now on." the now blue haired boy said, flashing a smile to yeosang.

he actually liked him. but the question was... why was he with felix?

"by the way.. what are YOU doing here." he quietly asked, not wanting to deal with a whiny jaiden again. and he pointed at felix when he said 'you'.

"i accompanied yeosang here. he will travel to america." felix said. he was surely excited about it.

"it was great to see you two. i hope we can see each other again. i've to go now. bye-bye!" yeosang waved and ran to the plane.

the three boy, well two, walked out of the airport and started walking towards a little supermarket.

"can you please wait here and take care of him while i go and buy things?" jisung asked the taller. felix just nodded and jisung handed him the sleeping boy.

jisung quickly went into the store and bought what he needed. of course he also bought jaiden some presents as he promised to him. he bought a dinosaur plush for him and a coloring book with loads of crayons.

meanwhile felix had a trouble with jaiden. the boy started waking up, shouting for jisung to hold him.

"it's okay little one. i'm not here to hurt you. and jisung is coming soon." and when he said this he saw jisung leaving the shop. this finally calmed both of them down.

"oh, is jaiden awake?" the mentiod boy heard the voice, jumping out of felix's grip and ran to jisung.

"pick me up hyungie! now!" the brown haired yelled as he started crying.

"ah-ah. what do we say?" jisung crouched down and pinched the soft cheeks. he insisted on asking nicely, as this was not a nice way to talk to an adult. not even when he was a child.

"please jisungie hyung!" jaiden got on his knees and put his hands together.

"okay, okay. come here you big kitty."

"can i go with you guys?" felix shyly asked, head down and blushed in red.

"i mean if you want you can." said jisung as they linked their hands.

felix was kind enough to bring the suitcase and the shopping bag.

they were so happy again.

(a/n:) didn't proofread, sorrymy pretty boys💕

my pretty boys💕

(a/n:) didn't proofread, sorrymy pretty boys💕