𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝐕

I update this book again yippee

━━━━━★━━━━━

Alec's pov

As I arrived at my home, I decide to take a warm shower before studying for tomorrow. My parents greet me as I step on living room.

"Alec, how was school?" My mom asked me in smooth voice.

"School was great mom," I quickly replied.

"I'm glad to heard that,"

I left the living room after short convorstation with my mom, I walked to my room and put down my bag beside my dresser, I spotted my sister who are currently playing with my computer while eating her snacks.

"Hey sis."

"Oh hey,"

I took the towel behind my room door and headed to the bathroom to shower, as I arrived I turn on the shower and start showering.

𝖳𝖨𝖬𝖤𝖲𝖪𝖨𝖯 - 08.01 𝖯.𝖬.

After I showered I decide to start my studying session but unfornately my sister still using my desk so I have no choice but wait for her.

"Sis come on I have to study," I grunted.

"5 more minutes pleasee?" She replied in pleading tone.

"Whatever."

After 10 minutes she stretch her arms and get off from the seat, "I'm gonna go now good luck studying."

She left the room, I get up from the bed and start my study session. I play some soothing Lofi song's to clear up my mind after this rough day.

30 minutes into the study session I decide to start reviewing but then someone has to really disturbed me on this time.

My phone ringing I pick it up and saw 'Mell' displayed.

'Oh it's her what she's calling me?' I thought to myself.

I open the call and heard a heavy breath from the other line, "Hello? Mel?"

"Alec.. Thanks God you've pick it up.. I need some help here.." A low voice replied from the other line of the call.

"What is it? Mel are you okay??"