𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝐕𝐈

Tommy's pov

The teacher walked in and announce the class about an event in coming.

"So class, next week we're going to have a special visitors to our school."

I rolled my eyes and continue my notes, I don't really care about school event.

"I need you guys parcipiteto the school event. If some of you didn't come to the event, I will give you a absent." The teacher continue.

'Oh shit⎯ Do this event really that necessary?'

"Did I make that clear for everyone? If so, let's continue with our study.."

The teacher continue to start the class and the class went to serious again.

After 2 hours, the class finally ended, the teacher dismissed us. I put back my stuffs in the bag, as I stood up I saw Alec's was tuggin' at my shirt.

"What the fuck do you need?" I asked in sarcastic tone.

"Rude much? I was gonna say thank you for lending me a ride yesterday," Alec rolled her eyes.

I ignore her and decide to head fast to my locker before the next class begin.

In the hallway it was such a mess, that one student keep blocking my way, "Bro what the fuck do you want??" I asked the boy.

"Nu uh!"

"Fuck you mean 'nuh uh' let me open my locker."

The student finally let go and let me open my locker. I silently staring at him while putting my stuffs for class coming.

I close my door locker and head to my next class, History class to be exactly.

I head to my seat and prepare and pulled out my phone, decide to play some game before the class started. 7 minutes passed Alec just arrived and head beside me and place her bag.

I keep my focus on my game, despite caring about my rival. After 13 minutes, the History teacher arrived the class immediately went silent.

The teacher start the class and normally I would pay attention to it, but now it's just feels bored. 'History are always boring dawg..' I thought to myself.

I decide to continue my notes while trying to focus on the class, it was a tough war. As soon class ended, I let out a sigh of relieved, war finally end.

"I always hate history dawg.." I mumbled through my breath.

Alec get up from her seat and carry her bag, I turned my gaze at a white haired girl.

'Isn't her name Leigh or something? Eh, she looks nice to talk with.'

I stood up and walked up to her, "Leigh, right?" I started.

She stare at me before replyin' "That's me, Tommy right?"

"Yeah, do you wanna get to know eachother?"

"Alright sure, I don't mind." She stated.

"So do you want to eat lunch together, later?" I asked, "Sure, see you at lunch then." She replied.

We're both walked together to our next class while chatting with eachother. As far I know she's smart at Biology class, likes to paint, and also likes to listenin' to music while painting.

©ᵐᵒʳⁱˢ⁻ᵈʳᵉᵃᵐ