Chapter 1 | The Twelve Notorious Nobles

|Crow: Hope you enjoy the new book, updates should be about every other friday|

(You can delete this, this is just a note from me, Vic: Thanks for letting me edit this :) I really had fun reading this, I feel like I relate to August because I swear, I'm dramatic af. I like the humor in this and I had fun editing and reading over this!)

"Check!" Announced October proudly, moving his white queen in front of March's king. March frowned, his eyes squinting as he attempted to find away out of it.

Skywood College: A private school where rich families send their children to learn and become successful young adults.

The school was white-bricked and had beautifully polished, oak wood floors. But don't be fooled by its breathtaking beauty, for the students who went there were selfish and bratty. 

For it was only a veil to cover the ugly truth behind this college. 

And they all followed under twelve rulers: The Kings, each nicknamed after a month of the year.

Even their birth names were mysteriously missing from their school files, much to the confusion from the school board. But no one knew where the information had gone, and who had taken it.

March grunted and slid his king over a square, away from his advancing opponent. October smiled, moving his rook over as well.

"That's checkmate, I believe." He chuckled, leaning back against his chair. March scowled grumpily, rolling his eyes and started to collect his chess pieces.

January, who was a quiet young man with a soft voice, who rarely spoke a word to anyone in public. He often hid away from chaos, being the exact opposite of June, July, and February.

February, who was loud and easily excited. He was best friends with June and July, seeing as they had very similar personalities and interests.

March, who was gruff and appeared to be scary with his big muscles, leather jacket, and tattoos, yet was actually very sweet and sensitive. He was also very quiet, who usually responded with a one word answer.

April, was serious and took nonsense from no one. He was also the father figure in the group, always assuring that everything was fair and smoothing out conflicts between members.

May, who is a shy bookworm who is never seen with out his beloved novels. He would often hide in their dorm or the library. He was best friends with August.

June, who was twin to July and had the giddy mind of a young child who was just given candy. He was always hyper and over excited, never seeming to be able to chill out.

July, twin to June, who was basically an exact copy of his brother. They look nearly identical to each other with their soft brown eyes and tanned skin, yet July has a darker shade of blonde hair than his brother.

August, who was very dramatic and comical. He was very theatrical and loved musicals and plays. He enjoyed hot summer evenings, just as the sun begins to dip towards the horizon. He was also good friends with May.

September, who was sassy, sarcastic, and narcissistic. He often would cross dress, wearing dresses and high heels. He enjoyed fashion and beauty, seeing as he was very attractive himself.

October, who was kind and joking, although he could sometimes be more reserved. He had white hair and pale red eyes, seeing as he was Albino. He enjoyed playing chess and was in fact quite good at it. He has bested March at it many times, something he often would openly brag about.