Twenty four

"What.." Hyunjin muttered as he teared up.

.
.
.
.
.

Chan was halfway through his nap, napping quite peacefully. Knowing he hadn't slept that whole night and he was craving sleep badly. But he was disturbed, he slowly woke up as he groans and moves all around his bed, hearing his phone ringing. He reached his arm up to his bedside table as he gripped his phone and brung it down to him, opening one eye to see who was calling him.

Incoming call from 'Hyunjin'
Accept   Decline

Chan accepted as he closed his eyes, laying on his back and he put the phone to his ear. He immediately shot his eyes open and sat up when he heard Hyunjin sniffing, sobbing, crying.

"Hyunjinnie? What's wrong? Where are you?" Chan asked, worriedly.

"Ch-Channie. I'm-im at the hospital.." Hyun sobbed. Chans heart dropped. It must be about Felix.

"Hyunjin.. what happened? Is-is Felix okay? Please tell me Felix is okay." Chan asked as he threw the covers off him and immediately stood up out of bed.

"Chan.. just get Changbin and come to the hospital." Hyunjin cried.

"Is Felix okay?" Chan asked as he quickly got dressed, while still being on phone with his brother.

When chan heard the answer, his heart dropped and his jaw opened wide.

They said bye as he quickly hung up, tossing his phone on his bed as he hurriedly got dressed, quickly going to wake Binnie up.

.
.
.
.
.

Hyunjin was sitting outside the hospital, sitting on a bench as he was crying in his hands. Choking on his sobs. His face and hands all wet and salty. He heard running towards him. He didn't look up, and he didn't know, but it was Bangchan and Changbin. They both sat beside him on both sides and quickly comforted him as best as they could.

"Hyunjin. It's not your fault." Chan said, rubbing Hyunjin's back.

"It is. It's all my fucking fault." Hyunjin said as he hit himself on the head and cried harder.

"No it isn't, also where's Minho, Han, Seungmin and Jeongin?" Binnie asked.

"Waiting room." Hyun sobbed, somehow managing to speak that out.

"Do you wanna come inside? Or stay out here?" Chan asked.

"What's the point of going inside? I know the answer of what happened to Felix. There's no point waiting around, he doesn't remember me anymore. He only knows I'm the crowned prince, when he first saw me when he woke up from his coma. He looked at me confused and then started to bow and say 'hello your majesty' and stuff like that. He doesn't remember me and him. Our memories. Which means he won't remember all of you either. He will only remember his parents, family and friends like Han and Seungmin." Hyunjin sighed and he then cried harder. He was basically screaming.

Chan gulped. Binnie gulped too. Chan and Changbin were also upset that Felix wouldn't remember them either. Only see them as the princes. Not their memories. And they also felt bad and upset for Hyunjin.

They weren't as upset as Hyun for sure.

"Don't you wanna see him again?" Chan asked.

"What's the point? If I do I'll cry again." Hyunjin sighed and stood up, wiping his tears for more to come pouring down. Chan and Bin stood up too, rubbing his back to comfort him and calm him down from his crying fit, his heart cracked into millions of different pieces. He's lost the one he truly loves, forever.