Chapter 5

A few weeks has passed since your night at El hombre with Gabriel and Miguel. You sent Miguel a simple 'hi' just so he had your number.

He replied with "hello."

You both chatted a bit, askinv eachother how there days went every now and then but No one said anything other than that.

But Gabriel was a different story. You two stayed up late most nights just spamming eachother and sending memes. Acting like stupid children.

Today you woke up from a text.

————————-Gabi, aka Rat🫶———————
Gabi: "Hey 😏"

You: "Wut u want rat"

Gabi: "😨😨😨 im no Rat, thank you 🫶"

You: "....sure. Roach"

Gabi: "👿"

You: "so what did u want"

Gabi: "😏😏😏"

You: "what does that mean- stop spamming emojis"

Gabi: "no. But, wanna hangout today? I have a reservation at this restaurant~"

You: "your buying?"

Gabi: "🙄 yuh."

You: "free food? Okay. Bet >:) "

Gabi: "... im convinced your just using me now."

You: "whaaaaat..? Me? Use you.... Never?"

Gabi: "👿👿👿 whatever. Just be at 1793 jr street at 7:30 tonight"

You: "kkk fine. Bossy ass‼️"

Gabi: "shush just be there"

You: "okay okay fine."

Gabi: "wear something fancy, it's a kind of black tie place"

You: "Gabe just where tf is u taking me?"

Gabi: "that's classified."

You: "your mom is classified"

Gabi: "your bitches are classified."

You: "only from you, little do you know, I actually pull"

Gabi: "...whatever helps you sleep at night 🫶"

You: "you know what? Me and ur mom. Me and your mom tomorrow night- actually TONIGHT. "

You: "on god. I swear"

Gabi: "in yo dreams. But shush stop spamming me just be there tonight 👿"

You: "ugh. Fine"

————————————————————————

You laugh to yourself at the stupid messages going back and fourth.

You check the time, it's 12:40. You have time go patrolling, and find something to wear.

Go get off your couch and press the button on your watch, your suit snaps on. You do you usual routine of jumping out the window and running along the rooftops.

As you cruise through the city your watch beeps, alerting you of a kidnapping. It's a young woman, age, 22 long brown hair.

You pull up the cordinates and started heading that way. You see 2 men shoving a girl into the back seat of a car. You creep up on them. They pull away and you jump, mimicing. You land with barley a thud, on the roof of the moving car.

You decide to go with, and take down the whole opporation. You use a claw and pry open the trunk, which in your favor, was empty.

You slide in. closing it behind you. It seemed this trunk connected to the car from the inside, so you could hear the conversation.