Tehe

Morgan and Gracie had been together for 6 months now. Everything seemed to be going so well. You both connected, went out on fun dates. The intimacy the relationship held was both Morgan and Gracie's favourite part.

Nights sat in front of the fireplace, holding onto each other on the sofa as you basked in the company each of you held.

Morgan had no idea what went wrong, for it to start crumbling.

7th of August 2020

"I just don't understand why you won't open up!" Gracie shouted at Morgan with a strained voice. Tears threatened to fall from her eyes as she held a worried expression.

"I told you I'm fine! We're fine.. It's all fine, okay?" Morgan's voice softens as she approached her. Morgan opens up her arms and Gracie immediately runs into them, wrapping her arms around Morgans waist as hers wrapped Gracie's shoulders. 

You both knew something was wrong in your relationship. Morgan just decided to ignore it, not wanting anymore problems, just blaming it on the time you both spent away from each other.

11th of August 2020

Another argument caused Morgan to decide to sleep on the floor.

You both went to bed mad and woke up in the morning feeling the same way. An angry morning caused for disaster, you both knew that, but you pretended to hold your relationship together. Not wanting to lose what you had and pushing the problem aside.

17th of August 2020

One morning, Gracie woke up realising she had enough and needed a break.

She leaves silently, only leaving a note on the bedside table.

"Morgan. I'm sorry. I'm tired. We don't communicate and if we keep going down this road... we're not gonna last. I'm not breaking up with you, I just need a break. Once I know it's our time I'll come back for you"