Chapter 1

"Come on Aiden, the party tonight is gonna be
so much fun! Besides, summer's almost over so we should make the most of it." Said Corva.

For the past 10 minutes, Corva, Lea, and Olivia had been on FaceTime trying to convince him to go to Sydney (the rizzmaster's) party.

"I'd rather just stay at home and read my books, you know I'm too shy for parties..." Aiden muttered. "Come with us just this once! Who knows, you might meet somebody." Replied Lea. Aiden finally gave in. "I'll go, but I'm bringing my book with me." Everyone cheered. "We're picking you up at 7" Said Olivia.

«────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────»

Fisher and his friends, Miley and Darrah arrived at the party. Miley is eating some carrots, ever since she sold her soul to the goblin under the bridge she has to eat an absurd amount of carrots to keep her red hair.

Fisher, the most popular boy in school, has almost as much rizz as Sydney. He's the best football player and everyone wishes they could marry him.

As they walk into the party they see that a lot of people from school are here. Sebastian, the most talented muppet maker in town is staring at himself in the mirror quietly singing man or muppet.

Lea, Corva, and Olivia are dancing to the music, having a good ol' time. Aiden is sitting on a bench, reading a book. I should have stayed home, He thought.

Suddenly, 2 spotlights shine on Aiden and Fisher and they get pulled up to sing karaoke. "I-I don't sing..." Aiden says shyly. He looks around for his friends but he can't find Lea or Olivia, and it looks like Sydney is rizzing up Corva.

Love Story by Taylor swift starts playing, and Aiden starts to sing.

We were both young when I first saw you
I close my eyes and the flashback starts
I'm standin' there
On a balcony in summer air

Fisher is captivated by Aiden's beautiful singing voice and starts singing his part.

See the lights, see the party, the ball gowns
See you make your way through the crowd
And say, "Hello"
Little did I know

Chloe, (Cupid in disguise) shoots 2 arrows at Fisher and Aiden. They look into each others eyes and feel a spark between them.

While Aiden and Fisher are singing, Chloe shoots 2 arrows at Sydney and Corva, and they fall in love immediately.

Aiden feels his shyness fading away as he sings.
Staring deeply into each other's eyes, they sing the last part of the song.

'Cause we were both young when I first saw you

The whole room erupts in applause and Aiden blushes. Fisher and Aiden go somewhere more quiet to talk.

"Your singing was great! You could definitely make a career out of it." Fisher said, his eyes sparkling.

"No, I'm really not a singer..." Aiden replied.

"Well, I had a great time singing with you! Here's my number." Fisher hands Aiden a piece of paper with his number written on it. "I'll call you tomorrow." Fisher says as he walks away.

Aiden smiles and carefully folds the paper and puts it in his pocket.

«────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────»

Walking home from the party, Fisher takes a detour into a dark alley in a more secluded part of town.

A mysteriously tall man wearing a long trench coat is waiting for him in the alley.

"Do you have the goods?" Fisher asked.

"Of course." The mysterious man replied.

Fisher hands the mysterious man a wad of cash, while the man hands him a folder full of photos.

"Everything you asked for is in that folder. If you need anything else, you know where to find me." The mysterious man says as he disappears into the shadows.

Once Fisher gets home, he opens his closet to reveal loads of feet pics covering the door.
He opens the folder and adds the new feet pics to his collection.

«────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────»

After looking around to make sure the coast is clear, the mysterious man takes off his trench coat to reveal that it's Kai and Javier stacked on top of each other.

Kai and Javier have a famous Fortnite YouTube channel with 75 million subscribers.

"We almost have enough money saved up for the trip!" Kai exclaimed. "It's been my lifelong dream to go see the titanic. One more Fortnite video and I think we'll have enough!"

As they walked home to their mansion, they talked about how excited they were to go on the Titan submersible.