Chapter 3

30 minutes before Fisher was coming to pick him up for the concert, Aiden was debating which outfit he should wear. He chose his favorite outfit that he only wears on special occasions.

As he brushes his glorious blond hair, he imagines Fisher's charming face

As he brushes his glorious blond hair, he imagines Fisher's charming face. This feels like a date, Aiden thinks. Almost as if on cue, he hears a knock on the door. That must be Fisher! Aiden opens the door and feels his heart skip a beat.

 That must be Fisher! Aiden opens the door and feels his heart skip a beat

Fisher's outfit was perfect. Aiden was speechless.

"Wow..." Fisher said as he admired Aiden's outfit. "Aiden, you look beautiful!"

Aiden blushes at Fisher's compliment.
"Erm... Thank you... You look great too." Aiden says nervously.

"Are you ready to go?" Fisher asks.

"Erm, yes! Lets go." Aiden says.

The concert is for a famous band called the Crocs. Naomi and Elise decided to form a band and quickly became one of the most famous bands of all time, thanks to their genius songwriting.

Fisher and Aiden have a great time singing and dancing to the music. In the parking lot after the concert is over, Aiden and Fisher look into each other's eyes.

"Tonight has been amazing." Fisher says. "I've been thinking about this for a while, but now I'm sure. Will you be my boyfriend?"

Aiden is overjoyed. "Of course!" He exclaims.
They kiss and neither of them want this moment to end.

«────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────»

That weekend, Fisher and Aiden go on a date to see the new Spiderman movie. They both loved it and went to get dinner afterwards.

As they eat dinner, Aiden notices that Fisher has been distant lately. He's always looking at something on his phone and never engaging in conversation. Fisher gets up to use the restroom and leaves his phone at the table.

I wonder what Fisher has been doing on his phone? Aiden thinks. He turns on Fisher's phone and sees his camera roll is full of feet pics.

Aiden is disappointed that Fisher is more interested in feet pics than him, but doesn't say anything.

«────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────»

The next day at school, Aiden notices that Sebastian looks more muppet-like. His skin is starting to look like fleece, and he only has 4 fingers.

At lunch, Fisher is still looking at feet pics on his phone. Aiden finally snaps. "Why can't you get off your phone for once? It feels like you care more about those feet pics than our relationship!"

"What do you mean?" Fisher replies, startled by Aiden's sudden outburst.

"You barely respond to me. It's like you don't even care!" Aiden runs off crying.

After school, Fisher looks at his closet full of feet pics. I didn't realize the feet pics were affecting our relationship this much. This has to stop. Fisher thought, as he starts taking down his feet pic collection and throwing them in the garbage.

The next day at school, Fisher went up to talk to Aiden.

"I'm sorry. I didn't realize how much my feet pics addiction has been affecting our relationship. I hope you can forgive me." Fisher said, looking ashamed.

"I forgive you. I was too harsh on you yesterday. I'm just glad we made up." Aiden replied.

«────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────»

Before school the next day, Aiden is watching the news on tv. "Breaking news! The notorious villain, Rizztaker, has killed Spiderman! Will the second Spiderman be able to protect the city alone?"

As the news reporter continues talking, Aiden realizes he's almost late for school. He turns off the tv and heads out.

That was a close one! Sydney thinks as she narrowly avoided being killed by Rizztaker. She dodged his attack at the last second with her lightning quick reflexes.

Corva sees the news and is heartbroken. How will she ever be able to live without her soulmate, Sydney? Without my other half, there's no use living anymore. She thinks, as she drinks some poison and dies.

«────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────»

At school, Aiden sees that Sebastian looks a lot shorter than usual. He's starting to look more like a muppet than a human.

Sydney walks up to him, looking for someone.
"Have you seen Corva? She won't respond to my text messages." Sydney asks, worried.

"Erm... I don't think she's at school today." Aiden says.

After school, Sydney goes to Corva's house to investigate. She finds Corva dead on the kitchen floor with a note on the counter. It reads:

To my family,
I'm sorry for doing this, but I had no choice. I'm Spiderman, and I couldn't go on living without my soulmate.
- Corva

Sydney couldn't believe it. Corva thought I died? Sydney thought, as tears filled her eyes. She noticed that there was still some poison left on the kitchen counter. I can't live without her. Sydney drank the rest of the poison, and died right next to Corva.

«────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────»

"I can't believe we're finally going to see the Titanic!" Kai says, excitedly.  Stockton Rush, the CEO of Oceangate, opens the door to the submersible for Kai and Javier. "Right this way!" He says.

Once they've dived down 10,000 feet, they hear a strange sound coming from the window. "What's that noise?" Javier asks.

"Oh, don't worry about it! I'm sure its nothi-"

The CEO's words were cut off by the implosion.