Chapter 2

Wow, summer's over already! Aiden thinks as he puts on his glasses and starts getting ready for school.

Once he gets to school, he walks in the classroom and sees that his assigned seat is right next to... Fisher? He turns around to see Fisher waving at him from his seat.

What a crazy coincidence, He thinks as he walks over to his seat next to Fisher. "Hey Aiden!" Fisher said, smiling.

As Aiden said hello to Fisher he couldn't help but notice how beautiful Fisher's eyes looked.

Soon after class started, they were paired up to do a group project.

Fisher turned to Aiden and said "So, wanna do the project at my house after school?"

"Sure! Sounds great!" Aiden replied.

After school, Aiden walked home with Fisher so they could do the project. Aiden was nervous about going to his house, he was the most popular boy in school after all.

When they entered Fisher's room, Aiden noticed that there's a lock on the closet door.

"Why is the closet locked?" Asked Aiden.
"It's nothing." Fisher quickly changed the subject and Aiden decided to drop it.

Once they worked on the project for a while, Fisher went to go get some snacks.

I wonder why there's a lock on the closet door? Aiden wondered. As he got closer to investigate he noticed that the door was left unlocked. Curiosity got the best of him and he opened the door to peek into the closet.

What he saw shocked him. Hundreds of feet pics covered the door. Feeling that he saw too much, he quickly shut the door before Fisher got back.

Aiden pretended he didn't see anything and continued working on the project with Fisher like nothing happened.

"How about you come over after school for the next few days so we can finish the project?" Fisher said.
"Ok, sounds good!" Aiden replied.

«────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────»

After Sydney and Corva went on a date at Starbucks, Corva had something important to say to Sydney.

"Sydney, even though we've only known each other for a week, I know you're my soulmate. We're meant to be together." Said Corva.

"I'm sorry, I wish we could but we can't be together. Because I'm Spider Man." Sydney answered.

Corva was shocked at Sydney's confession.
"I've been wanting to tell you, I'm Spider Man too." Corva proclaimed.

"In that case... will you be my girlfriend?" Sydney asked.

"Of course!" Corva said enthusiastically.

«────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────»

"It looks like we're done with the group project!" Said Aiden.

"It's been really fun hanging out with you these past few days. I was wondering if you'd like to go to a concert with me on Friday?" Fisher asked.

"I'd love to!" Said Aiden.

«────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────»

"We finally have enough money to get on the submersible!" Javier exclaimed.
"I just venmoed $500,000 to the CEO of OceanGate. That should be enough to cover our trip to the titanic. Our plane flight leaves in 2 weeks!" Kai said.