Intro

"I'm the sweetest girl in town so why are you so mean?"

In which, the Seattle Grace Mercy West merger takes it's toll, causing a lot of tension at the work place.

Kaila Baker, a second year resident, watches as orange scrubs fill the halls and 'seal surgeries' as Christina would say. Though as her eyes locked with the blue behind the orange, she was intrigued.

Jackson Avery, a Mercy West second year resident being the orange invading the blue. Having to stick with Dr. Baker was not ideal. Especially when it was obvious she was only being nice to knock him down.

"I can be your one time baby."

A story where she fell first, though he fell harder.

Jackson Avery x OC

I do not own any of the character other than Kaila Baker and a few more OC's to come! Every other character is owned by Shonda Rhimes.

This Fanfic is heavily inspired by the song, Meet Me in the Pale Moonlight by Lana Del Rey. I recommend listening to it!! :))

Aimee Lou Wood as

Kaila Baker

Jesse Williams as

Jackson Avery

Other Important Mentions!

Justin Chambers as Alex Karev
Ellen Pompeo as Meredith Grey
Sandra Oh as Christina Yang
Sarah Drew as April Kepner
Sara Ramirez as Callie Torres
Eric Dane as Mark Sloan

Everyone else as themselves!!

Warning: This story will contain mature topics. For mostly every chapter, there is obviously going to be mentions of gore. Some chapters will have themes of sexual assault, harassment, abuse, etc. There will be a warning at the top of every chapter that those themes are used. If you are sensitive to things like that, you can skip the chapter it is in and there will be a brief summary at the end of the chapter! This will be a semi slow burn as I'm silly and cant let tension grow, though there will be smut later on. There will also be a warning at the beginning of those chapters, though I'm sure it wont be the whole chapter so I will leave stars where it begins and where it ends so you can skip over it if you're uncomfortable.

Extra A/N: Guys I'm so excited to get back and writing again. I have had a nearly 3 year long burn out, so my writing my be a little sloppy though I really want to write a Jackson Avery fanfic cause he's just so mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. I hope you enjoy the story :)!