Heads, Heart, and Hangovers

https://www.tumblr.com/tatumrileyslover/722056366235303937/heads-hearts-and-hangovers

Read it on Tumblr as (Y/n) ^^^

*~ Pairing: Amber Freeman × Fem!Reader*~ Genre: Fluff*~ Word Count: 1

*~ Genre: Fluff
*~ Word Count: 1.7k
*~Warnings: tooth rotting fluff, suggestive
language, underage drinking

Saffron shuffled through the bursting halls of the Freeman residence, weaving her way through the swaying bodies as if she were swimming amidst a school of intoxicated fish. Scouring towards the kitchen, desperately seeking her girlfriend amidst the chaotic party scene. It was no secret that Amber had indulged in a few too many drinks-not that she hadn't herself-and now she stumbled around clumsily, attempting to lend a hand to fellow partygoers.

A door creaked to her left, a familiar denim jacket caught her eye as she stumbled to the side,
eyes meeting her flushed lover as she fought with the stubborn door, juggling a cascade of beers in her arms like delicate newborns, her face glowed spotting her girlfriend through the crowd.

"Jesus Amber, what the fuck- here let me carry some," Saffron exclaimed, voice filled with concern and surprise as she reached out to take a few beers from Amber's overwhelmed grip.

Amber, however, shook her head stubbornly, a determined glint in her eyes. "Don't worry Spice, I've trying to show off for my girlfriend,"

Saffron chuckled, her worry mingling with amusement, as she threw her hands up. "Alright, Hercules. But if you drop them, I'm not helping you to clean it up!"

Amber through her head back in hysterics, stumbling in her tipsy state, bottles clinking together as she reached the kitchen counter, as the bottles tumbled and scattered across the counter, one rogue bottle dared to defy gravity, teetering precariously on the edge. Saffron stumbled forwards, grasping the neck before it plummeted to its demise on the sticky, rustic wooden floor, Saffron sent her most intimidating glare—which wasn't very intimidating due to her inebriated state—Ambers eyes widened in shock, her mouth gaping like a fish.

Amber regained her composure, grasping the beer bottle from her hands and popping the cap in between her teeth before deftly leveraging her jaw as a makeshift bottle opener. With a determined twist, the cap relinquished its grip, releasing a faint hiss of escaping carbonation. Saffron stood there, eyes wide with astonishment, momentarily frozen in a state of disbelief.

"I didn't know you could do that," she whispered, In the cacophony of the crowd, Saffron's voice barely carried, but Amber still heard her. She handed her the beer, as her she opened her own.

Ambers arms snaked around her waist pulling her to her body. Lost in a moment of intimacy, she gazed into Saffron's eyes, discovering a universe of stars twinkling within them. Amber leaned in closer to Saffron eyes dipping to her glistening lips.