In These Arms of Mine

https://www.tumblr.com/tatumrileyslover/722589407615516672/may-i-request-for-fic-with-tara-x-femreader-or

Read as y/n here^^

~ Pairing: Ghostface!Tara Carpenter × Fem!Reader~ Genre: Angst, Hurt/No Comfort, Slight Fluff~ Word Counts: 3

Reader
~ Genre: Angst, Hurt/No Comfort, Slight Fluff
~ Word Counts: 3.6k
~ Warnings: too much Shakespeare references, violence, blood, murder, some cute fluff

Tara stood ominously over the frail girl before her, Cassie Millis. They used to be close until Cassie's relentless harassment of Saffron pushed them apart. A twisted sense of justice grew within Tara, convincing her that what she was about to do was right. She believed she was protecting her girlfriend, shielding her from the harsh outside world.

"Please, don't kill me," Cassie pleaded, her voice trembling with fear. She curled into a fetal position, a feeble attempt to shield herself from the impending danger. Blood pooled beneath her, staining the floor in a morbid display. Tara's head tilted to the side, an unsettling aura emanating from her very being, casting a haunting presence over the room.

The atmosphere grew thick with tension as Tara stood over Cassie, her figure shrouded in darkness. Her eyes, filled with a mix of determination and conflicted emotions, fixated on her defenseless victim. The air seemed to grow colder, as if the room itself recoiled from the malevolence that hung in the air.

Tara's gaze pierced through Cassie, her silence unnerving. A chilling stillness settled over them, broken only by the sound of their labored breaths. The weight of their shared history, the fractured friendship, loomed heavy in the space between them.

Cassie's voice wavered, barely audible as she pleaded for mercy. Her words hung in the air, a desperate plea that seemed to echo through the room. But Tara remained unmoved, her expression betraying a sense of inexorable purpose.

"Tara, I'm so sorry," She sobbed curling into herself more, chocking her tears when Tara angrily kicked the discarded mask towards her, hitting her feet before settling by her side.

Slowly, Tara raised the knife, its gleaming blade catching the faint light. Tara's gaze fixated on the bloodied blade in her hand, relishing the power it symbolized. Cassie's soft whimpers echoed in the air, fueling her twisted determination. The cold metal felt heavy in her hand, its presence a chilling reminder of the darkness that had consumed her. Every fiber of her being yearned for another way, for forgiveness and redemption, but she knew deep down that it was too late for such resolutions.

Their eyes locked, conveying volumes of unspoken words. Tara's torn mask lay discarded, a macabre symbol of their shattered friendship. She leaned in closer, her voice barely a whisper, laced with a haunting sense of finality.

"This is what it's fucking come to, Cassie," Tara seethed, her voice laced with anger and determination. "There's no turning back now."

Cassie's eyes widened in shock, a mixture of disbelief and betrayal washing over her face. She tried to find the words, to plea for mercy, but the weight of the situation paralysed her.