~5~

Soulmates always somehow work out in the end.

***•_•***

<~Yungi special~>

Yeosang scanned the room for the said red head with Yunho, Hongjoong and Wooyoung looking like they were about to die from boredom.

"You don't even remember what he looks like you shit", Yunho almost yelled.

"Yes I do. Give me a min- OH! THERE HE IS!", Yeosang pointed at him and all their attention quickly flew towards his direction. Jaws on the floor.

"My God he IS gorgeous", Hongjoong gawked at the boy, as if his jaw couldn't get any lower.

"Oh my fuck I know him", their heads quickly turned to face Wooyoung, Yeosang right in his face, eyes shining "That's Jongho, one of San's friends"

"Wooyoung. Wooyoung you have to introduce me. Please. I'll love you. I'll marry you. After I marry him."

"Keep your ring you mole rat. Alright then come with me", Wooyoung grabbed his hand speed walking towards Jongho whilst the other two watched from apart.

"What if he thinks I'm weird? Or ugly? Or too strange?"

"One things for sure, you're not ugly Yeosang. Weird maybe. Strange definitely. But not ugly", Wooyoung smiled approaching Jongho knowing full well he didn't even know him well enough to be introducing his best friend. He called his name grabbing his attention as Jongho's face lit up at the sight of Wooyoung.

"Oh hey. You're Wooyoung right? The one that sat with us a while ago?"

"Yeah. I-uh-", he yanked Yeosang who was hiding behind him and presented him like a gift in front of Jongho "I wanted to say hi", he continued "and I brought a friend. This is Yeosang. He's a chemistry major like me. Yeosang. This is Jongho"

Yeosang could only stare. And then he heard Wooyoung clear his throat accompanied with a subtle slap on his head at which Wooyoung disguised as patting his head.

"Nice to meet you Yeosang. Is this your first time here? I can show you some things if you want"

"Yes you do that", Wooyoung interjected "I have places to be", he pushed Yeosang forward flashing a "I'll fucking kill you if your screw this up Yeosang" smile at Yeosang. Wooyoung returned back to Hongjoong and Yunho with a proud smile. Hongjoong looked like he was about to cry.

"My boys are all grown up", he wiped his fake tears.

"We're all almost the same age you fucker. And they're not even dating yet, they're just talking to each other", Yunho said contorting his face.

"Watch his gay ass confess tomorrow", Hongjoong laughed at his own joke.

"And watch your gay ass "accidentally" kiss seonghwa with the excuse of you thinking he was your mum."

"You absolute disgrace", Hongjoong squeezed his face making his way directly towards Seonghwa.

"Just Look at his desperate ass", Yunho said out loud to his hearing, his legs disappointing him and making its way towards Mingi.