Epilogue

Four years had passed since Kaela had given birth to her triplets, and she had formed a loving family with her partners, Stone, Marcelo, and Jack. As they sat in the park, Kaela watched her children playing while chatting with her partners.

"I can't believe how fast they're growing," Kaela said, turning to Stone.

"I know, it's crazy," Stone replied, looking over at the triplets. "But it's amazing to see them grow and learn every day."

Marcelo walked over, holding Jack's hand. "Hey, guys," he said, smiling. "What are we all up to?"

"We're just enjoying watching the kids play," Kaela said, smiling back at Marcelo.

The triplets ran over, excited to see their dads. "Daddy!" Jasper exclaimed, running into Jack's arms. "Papi!" Alaia yelled, running over to Marcelo. "Dad!" Lennon shouted, running over to Stone.The four partners looked at each other, smiling. They had formed an unbreakable bond over the years, and they loved each other and their children more than anything in the world.As they played with the kids, Kaela watched her partners with admiration. They were all amazing fathers, and she was grateful to have them in her life.

"I love you guys," she said, looking at each of them. "We love you too, Kaela," Stone replied, smiling. "And we love our family," Marcelo added, looking over at the children.

As they spent the day in the park, the children ran around, playing and laughing. Jasper climbed up the jungle gym, Lennon ran around with a group of kids, and Alaia chased after a butterfly."Look at them," Jack said, watching the kids play. "They're growing up so fast.""I know," Kaela replied, smiling. "But we're lucky to have each other and our family."

As they sat down for a picnic, the kids ran over, eager to eat. "I'm hungry!" Jasper exclaimed, looking at the food. "Me too!" Lennon added, reaching for a sandwich. Alaia grabbed a cookie, smiling up at her dads. "Thank you, Papi," she said, her mouth full of cookie crumbs.

As they ate, they chatted and played games with the kids. After a while, the day started to come to an end. The kids ran over, hugging their dads tightly. "I love you, Dad!" Jasper said, hugging Stone."I love you, Daddy!" Alaia said, hugging Jack. "I love you, Papi !" Lennon said, hugging Marcelo. As they were playing, chatting and enjoying each other's company, Kaela's mom and her brother Ty walked towards them, waving their hands.

"Hey, family!" Ty yelled, running towards them with open arms.

Jasper, Lennon, and Alaia ran towards Ty, hugging him tightly. "Uncle Ty, you're here!" Jasper exclaimed.

Kaela's mom walked towards them, beaming with joy. "Hello, my darlings!" she said, hugging each of them tightly.

Kaela stood up, smiling at her family members. "Hey, Mom, Ty, it's so good to see you!" she said, hugging them both.

"Hey, Kaela, you look stunning as ever," Ty said, giving her a big hug.

Kaela laughed. "Thanks, Ty. You're still the life of the party, I see."