02.||downhill

𝐑𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐠 . .

۞

𝒏𝒐𝒘 𝒑𝒍𝒂𝒚𝒊𝒏𝒈. . .

𝐏𝐑𝐈𝐃𝐄-ᵏᵉⁿᵈʳⁱᶜᵏ ˡᵃᵐᵃʳ
²:⁰¹────I─────³:⁵⁹
⇄      ◃◃       ll       ▹▹      ↻

𝐏𝐑𝐈𝐃𝐄-ᵏᵉⁿᵈʳⁱᶜᵏ ˡᵃᵐᵃʳ²:⁰¹────I─────³:⁵⁹⇄      ◃◃       ll       ▹▹      ↻

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

Ch02.downhill—✩

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐎𝐊𝐋𝐘𝐍, 𝐍𝐘
|

|
8:30 𝐏𝐦- 𝐌𝐨𝐫𝐚𝐥𝐞𝐬 𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬

AS THE YEAR AND MONTHS PASSED— the group got closer, and their friendship grew strong. They'd always be hanging out with each other, barely seen with any other people. people in the neighborhood knew them as THE GROUP of friends, a group everyone strived to have and encouraged their kids to make, no toxicity, no drama, no backstabbing, just good vibes.

Y/N got close to everyone individually in the group, she'd spend time with everyone and formed a connection, she even managed to crack Mile's shell for her just a tiny bit and allow him to let her in and see her as a friend, probably one of her greatest achievements.

Everything was going great until one evening, a call to the Morales residents was to change everything.

Rio Morales was in the kitchen, cleaning up after dinner. miles had his friends over that night, and they joined them for that night's supper. it was always so good to see them over. It was nice to see her son happy despite the nonchalant front he tried putting up.

However, she found it rather peculiar that her husband has yet to show up home, it wouldn't be the first time would come home later than expected, but he usually call or texted if that was the case. Rio tried pushing down the feeling of dread growing in her stomach, she trusts her husband, of course, but she couldn't shake the feeling that something terrible happened.

Just then, her phone went off, and the familiar old-school Spanish song filled the room. she dried her hands and stepped away from the dishes, a wave of relief washed over her, glad that her husband was finally contacting her, however instead of seeing his contact name and picture she was meant by the number of the police station.