06.|| School day

𝐑𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐠 . .

۞

𝒏𝒐𝒘 𝒑𝒍𝒂𝒚𝒊𝒏𝒈. . .

𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐭 𝐮𝐩 𝐌𝐲 𝐦𝐨𝐦'𝐬 𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠-ʰᵒᵗᵉˡ ᵘᵍˡʸ
²:⁰¹────I─────³:⁵⁹
⇄ ◃◃ ll ▹▹ ↻

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

Ch06.schoolday-✩

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

|

THE CAR RIDE WAS SILENT- as miles drove down the road, ganke stared at him, waiting for a follow-up on what he said. miles was silent, taking a second to gather his thoughts, he felt good, he felt a little okay, and he didn't look as irritated as he usually did, and Ganke noticed that.

"Miles, whatchu mean you met a girl?"

ganke patiently questioned, curiosity eating at him a little, Miles let out a breath and hung his head for a second before picking it back up, making sure to keep his eyes on the road.

"Long story short- met this girl while I was getting the drinks, she annoyed the hell outta me, we went to one of the backrooms to talk, we smoked, and...."

he trailed off a little while tapping his finger on the wheel, unsure of his friend's reaction once he dropped the news. Ganke leaned forward and raised a brow, wondering why Miles trailed off, he didn't know what he was gonna say but he had an idea.

"And? what ya'll do?"

he questioned and Miles glanced at him before looking back at the road.

"we fucked"

he admitted, causing Ganke's eyes to go wide in shock, not really at all expecting him to say that since- this was miles morales, he doesn't like anybody and nothing and if he did, he sure as hell wasn't gonna act on it or let it be known.

"yooohohohoho-"

ganke said in astonishment, causing Miles to playfully roll his eyes and let out a sigh, he knew this reaction was warranted from Ganke, as it was a little bit of a big deal.

𝐄𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬!| 𝐄42! 𝐌𝐢𝐥𝐞𝐬.𝐌 On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara